Celebrity
On Who Are You: School 2015 • Apr 19, 2015
Title Who Are You: School 2015
I need April 27th to come now, so I can watch this drama.
0 0
On It's Okay, That's Love • Apr 19, 2015
Title It's Okay, That's Love
Everything about this drama was incredible.
5 0
On Hyde, Jekyll, Me • Feb 14, 2015
Title Hyde, Jekyll, Me
Yeah, I wasn't expecting that ending.
1 0
On Hyde, Jekyll, Me • Jan 24, 2015
Title Hyde, Jekyll, Me
Just finished up the first two episodes and I can say that I am hooked, can't wait till the third episode, it is going to be a long wait till Wednesday. :)
0 0
AskAnAhjumma • Dec 31, 2014
Article Ask an Ajumma
Thank you for answering my question :)
2 0
ada airy • Dec 14, 2014
Review My Girl
Really great review I really enjoyed how you put so much effort into the review. I also enjoyed lee don wook and lee da her together and my girl is one of my favourite dramas I seen in a long time. Did you know they starred in another drama together called Hotel King I think you should check it out. :)
0 0
On Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo Season 2 • Dec 1, 2014
Title Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo Season 2
I can't even the second episode was so good guys so good.
1 0
On Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo Season 2 • Nov 23, 2014
Title Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo Season 2
Tomorrow tomorrow I can't wait until tomorrow
0 0
On Waking Love Up • Oct 13, 2014
Title Waking Love Up
So far I am only in nine episodes, but so far so good.
1 0
