Editorials
On Zhu Ya Wen • Aug 15, 2017
Person Zhu Ya Wen
Durn, I didn't know Zhu Ya Wen also sang the theme song, He is incredibly talented as an actor and singer.
2 0
On Zhu Ya Wen • Aug 15, 2017
Person Zhu Ya Wen
I love the OST that Zhu Ya Wen and Claudia Wang sang and can't find it on spotify, apple music , I heart radio or sound hound, only found on youtube which is a shame, it is a lovely song which just shows how durn talented Zhu Ya Wen is. Amazing Man.
1 0
Suki • Apr 14, 2017
Article A Stalker's Guide to Jang Geun Suk
Thanks for your review. I completely agree. I think he is incredible and will continue to watch for his songs and acting. Wish more were available here in southern USA.
2 0
Skye-N-Rain • Apr 7, 2017
Article Watch DramaFever directly on kisskh!
It works great, thanks from Arkansas
0 0
On Derek Chang • Apr 2, 2017
Person Derek Chang
Adorable, athletic, good actor
0 0