Celebrity
On My Teenage Girl • Jan 26, 2022
Title My Teenage Girl
Mmmm I don't hate Yooyeon but I really think she's not prepared to debut. Even Soyeon knows that. She probably will debut and I will support her if she does, but she's just not prepared for it
5 3
Replying to WPBear • Jan 26, 2022
Title My Teenage Girl
Feel bad for 1st and 2nd graders actually. One can tell the 1st graders have harder time to handle it emotionally…
Yeah, but at least they have 2 spots in the debut gruop :/
0 1
Replying to eunjo6u • Jan 26, 2022
Title Military Prosecutor Doberman
I am happy that first time Ahn bo hyun act as main protagonist !
He's the main in Yumi's Cells tho...
5 1
On My Teenage Girl • Jan 26, 2022
Title My Teenage Girl
Girl wtf. MBC most have something against the 2nd graders. They are the ones with least screentime and the ones that perform at the end.
2 3
Replying to achiara • Jan 25, 2022
Title Juvenile Justice
When are promos starting for this? *cries*
Today!
0 1
Replying to bakamo • Jan 16, 2022
Title Bad and Crazy
it will end on jan 22 not 28
Nope, today's episode wasn't aired bc of a football match
2 0
Replying to dumbdumm_e • Jan 16, 2022
Title Bad and Crazy
Maybe we'll get 3 episodes next week?
I don't think so... The last episode date was updated to January 28th...
3 0
Replying to Simpleton • Jan 14, 2022
Title My Teenage Girl
I don't understand what they mean by seven spots in the debut team would be reserved for the winning alliance.…
Nope. It refers that, for example, if the alliance of 1st and 2nd graders win, the 1st graders would have other 2 spots in the final line-up and the 2nd graders too. So, if the 2nd graders have 2 spots in the group, that means that the girls of the 2nd grade that are in the 2 top positions the day of the final, they will debut. Idk if I explained it well, srry
1 0
On My Teenage Girl • Jan 11, 2022
Title My Teenage Girl
I really think Hot Sauce wasn't a good song for a dance battle. The song is made for dandcing AND singing at the same time, so the dance isn't as powerfull as it could've been. Kinda unfair.
3 2
On Adult Trainee • Dec 30, 2021
Title Adult Trainee
Am I the only one that thinks this is the Korean version of Sex Education?
3 0
On Kwon Min A • Dec 25, 2021
Person Kwon Min A
Liar
6 0
On It's Okay to Be Sensitive Season 3 • Dec 20, 2021
Title It's Okay to Be Sensitive Season 3
This one felt so dark compared to the other seasons...
4 0
On Kim Noh Jin • Dec 20, 2021
Person Kim Noh Jin
She's very simmilar to Yuri from Iz*one
4 0
On The King's Affection • Dec 14, 2021
Title The King's Affection Spoiler
Kinda boring since he finds out the prince is a woman.
4 1
On New World • Dec 12, 2021
Title New World
LOVED IT
4 0
Replying to Euphoria • Dec 9, 2021
Title Top Management
The lead actress's nose is especially distracting... Everytime I couldn't focus whenever she comes
what the heck-
7 0
On Top Management • Dec 9, 2021
Title Top Management
wtf was that ending?
4 0
On Boys over Flowers • Nov 22, 2021
Title Boys over Flowers
Garbage
13 0
Replying to DeobiZone • Nov 12, 2021
Title Hesitation Before Going to School
Where can I watch it??
In Youtube! You can watch it in this channel with English subtitles: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs8_lfCfIrbEv4Z2_E7zaqQ/videos
5 0
On D.P. Season 2 • Nov 10, 2021
Title D.P. Season 2
OMG I'M SO EXCITED
2 0
