I think i may be wrong but in my opinion the date where sian told my mind was not in right place and at this point i like theo and suddenly after that on bed junseo making move on her and she reciprocated him is too hard to watch.
Sian and Junseo have such explosive chemistry—it’s undeniable. The unreleased clip on YouTube clearly showcases…
I think i may be wrong but in my opinion the date where sian told my mind was not in right place and at this point i like theo and suddenly after that on bed junseo making move on her and she reciprocated him is too hard to watch.
for a second I thought this drama is now turning good but I realised I'm wrong. there are good scenes in this drama but they are soooo many bad things to forget these good moments.
I don't know until now that I will get this much annoyed by a FL character.i'm not saying her acting is bad, the way her character is going is too bad.they are really dragging.i think the writers also don't know whether to bring them together or separate them.
why the hell I started this mess.the unnecessary twisted feelings between leads.soo irritating.don't start it unless u really want to see shitty relationships.
Untill the middle episodes rating kept increasing upto 8.2+ but now it going downhill may be lower than the starting.
Frankly speaking I wished ML and FL to end up together.l'm happy with the ending but the show lost its magic in the midway.The last episodes are too flat or felt like that may be because of excellent start.
What a relief after watching 10th episode. I don't understand the hate for hyeon O in the comments. His character is not more or less to the SML or FL .Anyway curious for next 2 episodes...
In the discription it is said "Somehow, Joo Eun Ho and Jung Hyeon O reunite and help cure each other's wounds".what's going on actually 😭. Eun ho won't listen / tell anything to hyeon O and same with the hyeon O. More than half episodes completed and emotional complexity increasing with each episode.
Frankly speaking I wished ML and FL to end up together.l'm happy with the ending but the show lost its magic in the midway.The last episodes are too flat or felt like that may be because of excellent start.