Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 22, 2024
Replying to moonchild • 2 days ago
again... you can stop watching, but rating it low when you knew the theme of the drama is ridiculous... be for…
if someone likes the theme they will watch the show irrespective of rating and rating only helps the neutral audiance. I won't be surprised even if the rating droped further because of coming episodes.
1 0
Replying to InspectorMegre • 19 days ago
WOW I AM TIRED OF THIS GROUP OF LITERAL MENTAL PPL WHO DONT CONNECT THE DOTS BECOME MORE SOPHISTICATED PLEASE…
as i guessed you didn't get my point. What Iam saying is caring will never become suffocating or stopping growth of other partner. it only becomes like that when one wants to find reasons to get out of relationship.

so anyone who supports FL in that decision is blinded.
0 1
Replying to InspectorMegre • 22 days ago
WOW I AM TIRED OF THIS GROUP OF LITERAL MENTAL PPL WHO DONT CONNECT THE DOTS BECOME MORE SOPHISTICATED PLEASE…
wow all caps and fancy words😂 would've been nice if you point out what's wrong in my comment
1 3
On A Love Other than Yours • 24 days ago
if ML won't support FL like everyone else then he is red flag and if ML support FL too much when no one else is on her side he is suffocating her and stopping her growth. what's wrong with these people?
10 6
Replying to Liyaa • Aug 18, 2026
Why did it seemed like they showed chan in last scene like a villain 😂😭
He is kind of villain if FL doesn’t like him
2 0
Replying to Dspg • Aug 17, 2026
He should be! No matter what its odd and scenes btw 2ML and FL feel very much forced.
Thats the tough part because we all know that they will drag this triangle till the last episode.
1 1
Replying to Nothingness • Aug 17, 2026
tell me kang hoon is the ml.
He should be! No matter what its odd and scenes btw 2ML and FL feel very much forced.
6 3
Replying to taedong_river_1 • Aug 11, 2026
now im gonna assume that Choi Seung Uk is the spy, i haven't seen a character that Ha-gi letting his guard down…
You know that if they want they can show us one the other new employee is the spy right
0 1
Replying to Kokuto • Jun 29, 2026
There actually has been quite a bit of progression since then.
Really appreciate the affort for the reply but watching these subtle changes for over 25 episodes make it painful to watch it. If I'm binge watching this I wolud have skipped to last episode or dropped 🫠. Daily 2 episodes feel like 1/2 an episode.
1 1
Replying to Kokuto • Jun 28, 2026
There actually has been quite a bit of progression since then.
Can u remind me what was that progression?
0 3
On Love Has Fireworks • Jun 27, 2026
I can't beleive I watched 26 episodes but story is still at 4-5 episodes. 10 more episodes and i don't think there will be any progress.
1 5
Replying to Beatlesgal • Feb 6, 2026
I'm willing to bet that Heesun got mad because she found out from Seungil talking that Subeen slept in bed with…
Haha it's going to be one of the greatest twists if it happens
0 1
Replying to Beatlesgal • Feb 5, 2026
I'm willing to bet that Heesun got mad because she found out from Seungil talking that Subeen slept in bed with…
Yes i totally agree with you.
Sunghun also told that they are good in paper but it seems like that won't be enough for them. Let's see what's going to happen.
0 3
Replying to sunghoon_iceking • Feb 4, 2026
Last season Sian did exactly what Goeun was doing, both of them were trying to choose between 3 men and kept getting…
You are on point. I hated last season because of junseo. It would have been same kind of shock if subeen choose minji. And I hoping it won't happen
3 0
Replying to Beatlesgal • Feb 4, 2026
I'm willing to bet that Heesun got mad because she found out from Seungil talking that Subeen slept in bed with…
I know but from the minjee date I got that subeen is kind of one girl man. I feel like it was the reason he didn't showed much intrest in heesun at the start. Because of minasue flipfloping he lost intrest in her. If the only reason heesun and subeen didn't end up was because of "just roumers" it would be such a bummer 😕
1 5
Replying to Kimjisu07 • Feb 3, 2026
My final pairs according to the next week trailers mingee and subeen , heesun and sung hun, jaejin and jooyoung…
I think subeen was solid about heesun based on his convo with mingee. The real problem is how the trailer was cut and what sungil told told to heesun. If heesun won't clear about that bed scene with subeen which I think happens for sure🤞🏻your predictions heesun and sunghun can happen
1 0