Celebrity
Replying to Mio • Mar 29, 2023
Title The Eighth Sense
Just sharing some info....There is nothing official to find about episode count.On Daum, this is a movie. Run…
It says 2 of 10 episodes on Viki 😊
3 1
On Boyband • Mar 19, 2023
Title Boyband
This is actually cute - even without subs. Hoping for international release!
1 0
Replying to HugMe360 • Mar 7, 2023
Title Phupha | Nanfah
I’m wondering the same! I’d like to support it by watching it on a non 3rd party site… Figured it would…
At least on my WeTV you can find them under The promise’s Exclusive clips 😊
0 0
Replying to solipsism5 • Feb 11, 2023
Title Candy Color Paradox
Wonderful ending. It's really what I like in a BL. It's a beautiful romance with two unlikely partners and they…
Yes! Thank for the good summary! I really like this series :)
1 0
Replying to AthenaTheStorierX • Jan 27, 2023
Title Candy Color Paradox
GagaOOlala cleaned up the subtitles since it dropped, but is anyone else noticing that the subtitle timing is…
I have the same problem :/
0 0
On Kare ga Boku ni Koishita Wake • Jan 25, 2023
Title Kare ga Boku ni Koishita Wake
Not perfect, but cute and simple.
1 0
On Happy Ending Romance • Dec 1, 2022
Title Happy Ending Romance
JungHyun seems to be very manipulative. TaeYoung the opposite. The story is intriguing!
11 0
Replying to crlsb • Nov 22, 2022
Title Kabe-Koji-Nekoyashiki-kun Desires to Be Recognized
I mean... straight kisses in japanese dramas are motionless too most of the times hahahaThey only do more daring…
MBM and OFC stand for? 😊
0 1
On Between Us • Nov 14, 2022
Title Between Us
WinTeam - so far so good. A bit distracted by the changing hair, but I’ve decided to just ignore it for now 🤪
7 5
Replying to Eternal Yesterday • Nov 11, 2022
Title Eternal Yesterday
Replying to deleted comment
Yes! It is beautiful ❤️😢 Great actors and production.
0 0
On Eternal Yesterday • Nov 11, 2022
Title Eternal Yesterday
I really like this. It is a beautiful relationship. They cherish the time they spend together, both before and after the accident. Even if they have to part at some point, I see the beauty in this, even if it will break my heart 😢❤️
12 1
On Love in the Air • Oct 21, 2022
Title Love in the Air
Viki will start showing this in 25 days. Does anyone know if it will be uncut or not? 😇
1 2
Replying to BriBri • Oct 7, 2022
Title The Eclipse
This was the best episode yet! The underwater kiss bringing back the Dark Blue Kiss and ITSAY memories. Akk has…
Also reminds me of Skam’s Isak&Even <3
11 1
On Takara-kun & Amagi-kun • Sep 30, 2022
Title Takara-kun & Amagi-kun
This is so cute!
5 0
Replying to Murasaki • Sep 16, 2022
Title Takara-kun & Amagi-kun
It improved. I think it is very cute, but it still have som depth. Interesting to get to know Takara and Amagi…
Well, I prefer to binge the angsty 😜
1 0
Replying to misspulane • Sep 16, 2022
Title Takara-kun & Amagi-kun
I stopped watching after Ep1 because I was just BL fatigued. Wondering if this has improved since then or shall…
It improved. I think it is very cute, but it still have som depth. Interesting to get to know Takara and Amagi better. They are not one-dimensional, Luckily there is not to much angst at this point (ep 5).
0 2
Replying to InvisibleInsomnia • Sep 16, 2022
Title Takara-kun & Amagi-kun
This show is just so wholesome and cute. It's starting to become one of my favourite Japanese BL's.
My thoughts exactly!
4 0
Replying to Murasaki • Sep 15, 2022
Title Love in the Air
This worked for me with vpn https://www.iq.com/play/love-in-the-air-episode-5-1gbctsp7ons?lang=en_us
Thailand
1 1
Replying to Chelsea Black • Sep 15, 2022
Title Love in the Air Spoiler
Hi, Can someone send through the iQIYI link as it's geoblocked in certain places and isn't coming up on searches.…
This worked for me with vpn https://www.iq.com/play/love-in-the-air-episode-5-1gbctsp7ons?lang=en_us
1 3
Replying to hfarrell • Sep 14, 2022
Title Minato's Laundromat
The ending was so much better than i expected!!! And did anyone notice the end credits for all the other episodes…
Yes, I waited for it! ❤️
1 0
