News Replying to Nel • Dec 6, 2023
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
Do none of y'all find it weird he kissed a dog? Like isn't that just weird? The writing in this show is all over…
I agree, I thought the whole drama was weird and awkward. They could have done better.
1 0
Replying to Ace • Feb 6, 2021
Title She Would Never Know
Same here! I actually didn't like Rowoon's character in Extraordinary You because the character was very one dimensional…
He is indeed a great actor. Hope to see more diverse roles from him in future.
1 0
On She Would Never Know • Feb 4, 2021
Title She Would Never Know
I love the simple yet addictive plot. The ML is charming, manly and cute at the same time, and he only has eyes for one lady since his uni days. Can I say I am totally whipped for Rowoon at this stage? Who isn't? I loved him in Extraordinary You, but he really nailed this new role and showed his versatility as an actor. He brought Hyun Seung to life. For each ending of the episodes, he will have me squealing in delight. The cinematography is a worth mention; some scenes were wonderfully shot. A particular favourite of mine is the jogging scene in Epi2, the hues in the background, the OST I Feel You by Sandeul made the scene so romantic and as beautiful as Rowoon. I look forward to Mondays and Tuesdays nowadays.
10 2