Editorials
On Ski into Love • Jul 17, 2025
Title Ski into Love
Too much cliche for me. Dropped
9 0
On Lian Lian Bu Wang De Wo Men • Jul 17, 2025
Title Lian Lian Bu Wang De Wo Men
I hope Wang jie take care of Michael wardrobe
1 0
On Nine Puzzles • Jul 17, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles
At one point, you start to suspect all the characters. I really enjoyed the mystery; it's worth watching.
9 2
Replying to Eameo • Jul 15, 2025
Title Meet Yourself
Unfortunately there is not so much like this, but if you like the 'take a breath' concept you can watch 'Summer…
yep Macau one indeed my soulmate :D
0 1
On Reborn • Jul 10, 2025
Title Reborn
Atypical and intriguing story with some cliches characters (parents, classmates, badguy). It's felt very short in romance but still good in generals terms.
2 0
Replying to KDCuties • Jul 10, 2025
Title You Are My Glory
I don’t understand the hype of this dramas. It’s mostly about the ML job and the country’s race to the top.…
I agree, and you forgot about all the gamming focus. Very weird story and highly overrated.
7 0
On Heart Pairing • Jul 10, 2025
Title Heart Pairing Spoiler
Good show boring people. I do love JiWon and WooJae CP and don't understand how a woman like Haneul doesnt get the attention she deserve. Wtf is wrong with these people
5 0
On Heart Signal Season 3 • Jul 10, 2025
Title Heart Signal Season 3
I don't understand the positive comments. For me it was awful, painful to watch. Super awkward. I wonder how these people reproduce.
1 0
On Yes, I Do Season 4 • Jul 10, 2025
Title Yes, I Do Season 4
Very good show. I love the final CP
0 0
On Live and Love • Jul 10, 2025
Title Live and Love
Interesting format but it starts with so many people that it's too chaotic to follow.
3 0
On Single’s Inferno Season 4 • Jun 28, 2025
Title Single’s Inferno Season 4
This is the worst season so far for me. Despite my disappointment with the "main" characters, I think the real problem was that the dynamic became too chaotic. Better couples could have been formed in a different format.
3 0
On Mercy for None • Jun 13, 2025
Title Mercy for None
Asian John Wick. Kinda short but very good
3 0
On The Impossible Heir • Jun 9, 2025
Title The Impossible Heir
I must say it's kinda original, I mean nothing goes in the way you expect and you will hate all the main leads. Hee Joo love you baby, you deserve better.
5 0
Replying to Wonder • Jun 9, 2025
Title Meet Yourself
I could sell my left kidney to whoever will recommend me a drama as wonderful as this! 11/10 for me!!And the music,…
Unfortunately there is not so much like this, but if you like the 'take a breath' concept you can watch 'Summer Strike' kdrama, and if you looking for mature cdramas I recommend 'Fake It till you make it' and 'Begin Again'.
3 3
On Buried Hearts • Jun 6, 2025
Title Buried Hearts
Episodes 1 to 4 was great, then all go down with all the plot twists. Such a waste of potential.
5 0
On Good Boy • Jun 5, 2025
Title Good Boy
i fell this show would be much better without the silliness, anyway i'll give it a chance
4 2
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Jun 3, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
I can't believe after a brilliant adaptation for season 1 they took the rest of the novel and adapted in so few episodes, resulting in a light an nonsense story. What a waste of potential!
10 0
Replying to arluna • Jun 3, 2025
Title Be Passionately in Love
I like Liu Haocun, she’s a great actress....but I don’t quite understand why they cast someone who doesn’t…
I totally get you, nothing against LHC she's a great actress but this feels like a scam. Its like watching a show called 'Dribbling like Messi' that has no football scenes at all.
17 1
On Love the Way You Are • Jun 3, 2025
Title Love the Way You Are
its like the original kdrama, but a bit weirder
4 2
On Something in the Rain • Jun 3, 2025
Title Something in the Rain Spoiler
it was fine until all the overreacted familiar drama, and I really hate the happy ending on the very last minute.
6 0
