News
On Cooking Crush • Jan 10, 2024
Title Cooking Crush
Where y'all are watching this?
0 2
On Death's Game • Dec 15, 2023
Title Death's Game
Damn this is so good, 8.3 is such a low rating, for this freaking show, the acting, the plot, the wait was worth it but why now I have to wait till Jan 5!? 😭😭😭
13 1
Replying to ShinEunSooBaragi • Dec 15, 2023
Title Moon in the Day
as from someone who just finished ep10, i think u can continue.. looks to me like the next few parts are finally…
I skipped them tbh.. because I just wanted to complete it. It could have been more better ...a lot better.
1 1
Replying to ShinEunSooBaragi • Dec 14, 2023
Title Moon in the Day
as from someone who just finished ep10, i think u can continue.. looks to me like the next few parts are finally…
Thank you, I was expecting a lot from this drama, I am gonna watch now lol.
1 3
On Moon in the Day • Dec 14, 2023
Title Moon in the Day
Um guys I dropped it after 9th episode, should I continue??
0 11
On Laws of Attraction • Jul 31, 2023
Title Laws of Attraction
Is it good?
1 2
On Stay with Me • Jul 31, 2023
Title Stay with Me
To be honest, I was not going to watch it, but I started watching it and now I am hooked, I love the chemistry, the storyline and the plot is Chef's kiss.
5 0
