News
On The WONDERfools • May 15, 2026
Title The WONDERfools
It's todaayayayayay
0 0
Replying to Earthiena • May 11, 2026
Title Crazy Love, Moo-Moo!
Where are you guys watching it ?
Thank you <3
1 0
Replying to Earthiena • May 11, 2026
Title Crazy Love, Moo-Moo!
Every week, one episode?
Where are you guys watching it ?
0 2
On Crazy Love, Moo-Moo! • May 11, 2026
Title Crazy Love, Moo-Moo!
Every week, one episode?
0 3
On Cashero • Dec 29, 2025
Title Cashero
It was a good storyline, but with loosely woven threads, which spoiled the whole essence of it.
2 0
On Dynamite Kiss • Dec 26, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
Loved it, don't fall for the reviews, ratings or comments if you love the plot go for it. I LOVED IT !
8 1
On Nine Puzzles • Jun 4, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles
Well...was a great start but a mediocre ending, maybe I was expecting too much, back story was a bit off, but was okay, I do not regret watching it, so I guess it's a pretty good drama.
7 0
On Unknown • Apr 23, 2024
Title Unknown
I want more... such a good drama, loved it, I will rewatch it soon.
6 1
On Shining for One Thing • Apr 23, 2024
Title Shining for One Thing
Angsty? I love fluffy dramas should I watch it?..happy ending?
0 1
Replying to Markiepooh • Mar 23, 2024
Title My Personal Weatherman
We best love .not very similar. But still a good one
Thank you, i didn't watch blueming ig, will watch this one.
1 1
On The Impossible Heir • Mar 22, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
Okay so I was very excited to watch this drama and tried to watch it, still trying, but I didn't understand it, like what is going on, actors are portraying their roles well , in my opinion the only drawback is you need a build up not with storyline regarding this one but with viewers, you need to engage them. Or it's just not my genre either way it's a 7 for me.. dropping it..spoil me the ending..when it ends..thank you.
2 0
Replying to Markiepooh • Mar 22, 2024
Title My Personal Weatherman
We best love .not very similar. But still a good one
Already watched it lol
1 3
Replying to LilMissWatcher • Mar 8, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
Someone please tell me if I should watch this one or the original Japanese version 😭
if you love japanese bls then go for it..
0 1
On Cherry Magic • Mar 8, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
I will miss this so much...
8 0
Replying to Shiroaki • Mar 2, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
In my humble opinion this version is better than the Japanese one.
This is my opinion too
0 0
Replying to Aaku • Mar 2, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
I am yet not ready to say goodbye to them
same !
0 0
Replying to Earthiena • Feb 28, 2024
Title Branding in Seongsu
Should I continue watching it, I only watched ep 1..
I started watching it too lol
0 0
On Branding in Seongsu • Feb 28, 2024
Title Branding in Seongsu
Just binge watched all the 15 episodes and now I am hooked lol.
7 0
Replying to ChuBinna • Feb 28, 2024
Title Branding in Seongsu
now I'm watching ep3 it's getting me more interesting and it's not boring :)
Should I continue watching it, I only watched ep 1..
0 3
Replying to KimchiByTheSea • Feb 28, 2024
Title My Beautiful Man
So, season two delves more into their complicated dynamic. I personally loved it, and the movie, eternal man,…
Thank you
1 0
