K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 9 hours ago
Replying to Cristy Crystallll • Sep 12, 2022 Title Good Old Days Why so less viewers for this series on YouTube? maybe because it's on Disney+ too 1 0
Replying to Elf_Uet • Aug 27, 2022 Title Mama Gogo do you know what are we gonna have on Sundays after MAMA GOGO ends? thnk u <3nooooooooooooooo, I wanted a new show 😭😭😭😭 I thought it was time for The Warp Effect 😭😭😭 5 2
Replying to Shalmali • Aug 27, 2022 Title Mama Gogo I'm not ready for this show to end😢This show made my Sundays very enjoyable!! I'll miss AnnieChen and MamaBoys… do you know what are we gonna have on Sundays after MAMA GOGO ends? 1 4
On Mama Gogo • Aug 21, 2022 Title Mama Gogo how are they gonna solve everything in only one episode? 3 1
nooooooooooooooo, I wanted a new show 😭😭😭😭 I thought it was time for The Warp Effect 😭😭😭