Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Czech republic
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 24, 2019
Replying to dana • May 25, 2021
how could you do this to me ?!i'm so heart broken right nowhow do i wait until next week ????
I feel the same way
0 0
Replying to Elisen13 • May 5, 2021
Title My Fake Wife
It's full on Youtubehttps://youtube.com/watch?v=9qcQK3XgWa4&ab_channel=JKEnternaiment
I don't know, only what I found was with background music.. :-/
0 1
Replying to Elisen13 • Apr 10, 2021
Title My Fake Wife
It's full on Youtubehttps://youtube.com/watch?v=9qcQK3XgWa4&ab_channel=JKEnternaiment
You can still try the second Chanel JKEnternaiment where could be the whole drama, after two minutes in one video. Otherwise, I don't know :-\
0 1
Replying to Sakura • Mar 16, 2021
Sorry to ask but where can I watch this in English Subtitles? Its been quite a while since I've watch any c-dramas…
Viki.com
0 0
Replying to Elisen13 • Mar 8, 2021
This could be better..I had so expectations.. ?
Instead of question marks, there should be an emoji
0 1
Replying to Bts Lover • Mar 2, 2021
With subs ??
Yes, dramacool has always subtitles!
Sometimes Yes, isn't but It's because, it's going to record episodes there first and then subtitles.
0 3
Replying to Shayumi11 • Feb 7, 2021
Person Lan Bo
His face reminds me of Dylan Wang from meteor garden
Yes, me too, Especially the eyebrows.
1 0
Replying to Majos • Jan 11, 2021
Where can I watch it? We tv app is not available in my region and viki is saying this content is not available…
On Youtube..
0 0
Replying to itskeana • Aug 14, 2020
OMG STEVEN ZHANG!!?OMG ALLEN DENG!!?OMG YANG ZI!!?OMG JANICE WU!!?
Yes, I had the same reaction ❤️??
6 0