Editorials
Replying to Shahreen Naz • Aug 30, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Me too..I didn't cry this hard for so long...didn't feel the attachment of love for so long... (Last was The untamed)I…
Same. I dont know what to do. My heart is broken. I can't move on. 😭
7 1
On Lost You Forever • Aug 30, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
I wanted so bad Xia Yao and Xiang Liu together.. 😭
13 3
On Hello, the Sharpshooter • Mar 17, 2022
Title Hello, the Sharpshooter
Nice drama!
2 0
Replying to Coffeecake • Jan 13, 2022
Title Legend of Awakening
I didn't like it that much
Ok, I got it! :-D
0 0
On Rattan • Dec 27, 2021
Title Rattan
Worth to watch?
0 1
On Legend of Awakening • Dec 19, 2021
Title Legend of Awakening
Worth to watch?
0 2
Replying to Rcast84 • Dec 12, 2021
Title To Fly with You
I'm only on the 1st ep. BUT, so far it is the same storyline as Skate into Love, with a few tweaks. Just enough…
Different story than Skate Into Love, 10 min ago i just finished and i must to say that its worth to watch!
10 1
Replying to gun gunecha • Dec 11, 2021
Title Super Nova Games Season 4
Where is ep 4 uploaded?
Youtube
0 1
Replying to magic miami • Nov 21, 2021
Title Idol: The Coup
Where is this airing? Where can I watch it?
On dramacool, or download it from mkvdrama :-)
0 0
Replying to smallpaperclips • Nov 3, 2021
Title Sweet Teeth
They all have screen time, but you can obviously tell which ones are the main main leads. I think this drama was…
Oh, I see! ^_^
0 0
Replying to smallpaperclips • Oct 31, 2021
Title Sweet Teeth
They all have screen time, but you can obviously tell which ones are the main main leads. I think this drama was…
You should try it, it's actually very good drama! :-D
2 2
Replying to Elisen13 • Oct 29, 2021
Title Cry Me a River of Stars
On Qiyi, dramacool, or if you want download this you should go on page mkvdrama
*iQiyi
0 0
Replying to princess_celesta • Oct 29, 2021
Title Cry Me a River of Stars
where can I watch this?
On Qiyi, dramacool, or if you want download this you should go on page mkvdrama
0 1
On Wrong Carriage, Right Groom • Oct 23, 2021
Title Wrong Carriage, Right Groom
Can't wait! :'(
0 0
Replying to Elisen13 • Sep 4, 2021
Title The Moon Brightens for You
Yes, this drama is so good! (It's worth to watch it) I actually though, than i started watch drama that... it…
*thought
0 0
Replying to little rabbit • Sep 4, 2021
Title The Moon Brightens for You
is this a good drama?
Yes, this drama is so good! (It's worth to watch it) I actually though, than i started watch drama that... it will be bad because of main male lead.(If you saw "The legend of white snake" where he is in main cast you will know what i mean) BUT this drama is so nice! This drama is one of my favorite C-Dramas. I recommend.
0 1
On Girls Planet 999 • Aug 22, 2021
Title Girls Planet 999
Am I the only one who can't vote? (Or download app "UNIVERSE") :-(
3 1
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Aug 1, 2021
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Can't wait! ^_^
2 0
Replying to lovelikethis • Jul 9, 2021
Title Love Scenery
How old is girl's main character?
Main female character is 26 y. o.
1 0
Replying to Lulu • Jul 2, 2021
Title Miss the Dragon
I'm on episode 12 and I'm really enjoying it so far 🙂
Ok, thank you! I'm going to watch it! ^_^
0 1
