K-Drama Replying to CasualCDfan • Nov 1, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
Will there be a love triangle? Earlier, WX clearly defined her relationship with ZYC by referring to herself as…
I don't think so. For me, ZYC acts like a kid whose mom got a new boyfriend so he doesn't want any attention to go to ZYZ😂
2 2
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Nov 1, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
Has anyone read the novel? Is it a HE? I hope it is, I can handle another SA this yearðŸ˜
2 5
On Under the Skin • Oct 5, 2024
Title Under the Skin
Does anyone know who was the artist that did the sketches for the show? Whoever he/she is, they're amazing
7 0
On The Blood of Youth • Jan 15, 2024
Title The Blood of Youth
Looking for recommendations for similar dramas. This was sooo good, I'm usually not a fan of this kind of drama but I took a chance and did not regret it one bit.
4 4
On Eternal Love of Dream • Oct 7, 2018
Title Eternal Love of Dream
Does anyone know where I can read the translated novel?
0 0
Replying to Lost Heart • Aug 11, 2018
Title Ashes of Love
Yes,, but the path to happiness ain't that smooth :') so prepare some tissues
Do you know where I can read the novel in english?
1 0
On Ashes of Love • Aug 11, 2018
Title Ashes of Love
Does the novel have a happy ending?
0 0
On Love Me If You Dare • Jun 12, 2018
Title Love Me If You Dare
Happy ending?
1 0
Replying to Minoucha • Jun 10, 2018
Title Princess Agents
Not really...it does in the book so people who have read it are expecting season 2 but no news so far. I must…
Do you know where I can read the book but in english?
0 0
On Princess Agents • Jun 10, 2018
Title Princess Agents
Does it have a happy ending?
0 0
On Once upon a Time • Mar 8, 2018
Title Once upon a Time
Is Yang Yang dubbing his own character or....? Because in Love O2O he sounds the same as in this movie.
0 0
On The Dream of Red Mansions • Mar 8, 2018
Title The Dream of Red Mansions
is this one any good?
0 0
On Last Cinderella • Mar 4, 2018
Title Last Cinderella
Can anyone recomend dramas similar to this one??
1 2
Replying to arbios • Mar 3, 2018
Title Tempted
she's supposed to be innocent tho,Moon Ga Young's character will be the "bitchy" one
Yeah I know she is but....I don't know I just can't picture Joy in this role
1 0
Replying to cupcakemish • Mar 2, 2018
Title Ashes of Love
For people that read the novel before can you please let me know if Xu Feng cheated on Jin Mi? Saw someone wrote…
Does the novel have a happy ending?
1 0
On Tempted • Mar 1, 2018
Title Tempted
Even though I really liked Joy in The Liar and His Lover I just don't think she was the right person to cast for this drama....in my opinion she's wayyyyy too inoccent for this role....they could have casted Ryu Hwa Young I think she would do great and I just loved the chemistry between her and Woo Do Hwan in Mad Dog.I'll keep an eye on this drama,I just hope that the writers haven't decided on following the original for the ending,personaly I would like a happy ending.
6 0
