K-Drama
Replying to Ella • Jul 28, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
Is it enough if I tell you that when the female lead's friend asks the male lead for his name the subtitles say…
I'm probably gonna wait for the rest of the episodes to drop on viki, because these subtitles are giving me a headache. They're not even translating the names of the characters so I was shifting constantly between the drama and Mdl to figure out who is who๐๐๐
2 0
Replying to swagata • Jul 28, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
How are subs? Mangotv i don't trust it's sub but unfortunately it's airing only there
Is it enough if I tell you that when the female lead's friend asks the male lead for his name the subtitles say Hal๐๐
2 2
On A Splendid Match • May 7, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
Why doesn't Ci Sha get more main lead roles? He's a really good actor who I'd like to see more of, his eyes are so expressive, even if he doesn't show what he feels on his face, his eyes speak a lot
26 13
Replying to cuscuz com leite • Apr 15, 2026
Title Blossom through the Cloud
Could this be his last romance?
Why would it be his last romance? Does he not want to act in romantic dramas anymore?
1 1
On Overdo • Mar 18, 2026
Title Overdo
Do we know if it will be a happy ending?
2 7
Replying to Hou Mie • Nov 10, 2025
Title Whispers of Fate
I really loved todayโs episode. Iโm also happy with the script leaks and hoping the latter ending is chosen.…
What script leaks? Please tell me it spoils the ending and that it's HE๐๐
2 1
Replying to Doclamia • Aug 16, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
do you have any idea when
I think it's because of some kind of anniversary, maybe Chinese independence, I'm not sure. I'm not 100% sure there's gonna be a ban but I've seen some people say it, and there was a ban in 2019 where they only aired republican dramas for like a month.
1 0
Replying to Doclamia • Aug 15, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
do you have any idea when
I think next week, maybe Wednesday? I see that IQIYI is starting the promotion for Shadow Love, Cheng Lei's next drama, so maybe Tencent will rush the express package. I feel like every platform is rushing to air a lot of their costume dramas because if I'm not mistaken there's gonna be a ban on period and costume dramas for September and October, it's gonna be republican and modern dramas airing then I think.
1 2
Replying to RomanticRosebud_BL • Jul 11, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
It ADWAD does turn out to be a trilogy like intended, I can see why they also did the post credit scene that way.…
It's supposed to be a trilogy?
0 2
On A Dream within a Dream • Jun 26, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
Is the drama showing up for everyone? Just went to iqiyi to watch, but the episodes aren't showing for me, I can only reserve it, nothing else.
3 4
On Whispers of Fate • May 21, 2025
Title Whispers of Fate
Will this have any romance in it? Are there any novel readers who know if this will have a HE? This drama already gives me TTOTM vibes, I just hope this one has a better ending, I can't handle another heartbreak๐ญ but of course I'm gonna watch it either way and suffer, I'm watching everything that has LYX in it
5 1
Replying to Vince • Feb 6, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
It's a happy ending on the novel, if the song doesn't mean the series will have bad ending. THIS series is under…
They do, Fangs of Fortune was an IQiyi Love On drama and it had an open ending. If they stick to the novel, it should have a happy ending. Worse case scenario, they do the cliche ending where one of them dies and comes back to life in the last 5 minutes and it ends with the leads staring at each other for like 2 minutes๐
0 1
Replying to homakeshavarz • Dec 7, 2024
Title Blood River
any body know about release date? i see trailer in youtube but not date
It's a wrap up video which means that they wrapped up filming. Now comes the editing, dubbing, special effects etc. And then it has to pass review to even get to air. All of that takes a long time so if we're lucky, we'll get to watch the drama next year.
7 1
Replying to curious_wanderer • Nov 18, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune Spoiler
That scene was so heartbreaking. However, there's hope that he will return and this time hopefully he will get…
Me too, but I read an interesting theory somwhere in the comments that the Baize goddess might be immortal, it's just that they are weak like humans. If you think about it, in the show they didn't mention a lot of the other goddesses and I personally got the feeling that the first goddess and that blond demon spent centuries together before she died because of Fei' s poison. And even for WX's master I had the impression that she was very old. Idk, I'm choosing to look at it that way so I can have even more hope and recover from the ending a little bit๐๐ญ
2 0
Replying to euphoria madness • Nov 18, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
another "trauma" oh nooo lol just kidding ๐คฃ๐ญ
๐๐๐๐๐ I didn't even notice lol. Am I wrong though๐๐๐๐๐
5 1
On Fangs of Fortune • Nov 18, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune Spoiler
Still can't move on, I'm constantly thinking of that scene in the last episode where he's slapping himself. Baby wanted to live by the end so he had to slap himself to get it together๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
20 3
On Fangs of Fortune • Nov 18, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
I needed HMH and CDL in another trauma as leads together but with a HE this time. They had such good chemistry, had me hooked from the first episode
18 3
On Fangs of Fortune • Nov 17, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune Spoiler
I binged the last 6 episodes, haven't cried so much since I was 13 (that was 11 years ago lol) . These last episodes broke me, but the extra episode gives me hope. Bye guys, gonna go watch a romcom now to recover
9 0
Replying to Mimi • Nov 17, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune Spoiler
He died and ZYC took a part of his soul in chance of reviving him. So there are 2 probabilities. 1. Yinglong and…
About Wen Xiao, I read a comment here that I think makes sense....as the goddess, maybe WX has the gift of immortality. The show never specified how long the previous goddesses lived but it wouldn't make sense for a new Baize goddess to appear every 80 years or so. From the story of the first Baize goddess and that blond demon I got the impression that they spent centuries together but the thing that killed her was sickness that she got from Fei, so maybe the goddesses have a long lifespan but they are fragile like humans.
2 0
On The Unclouded Soul • Nov 13, 2024
Title The Unclouded Soul
Did they wrap up filming?
1 1
