News
On The Flowers of War • Oct 15, 2013
Title The Flowers of War
This movie was haunting and superb. The actors and actresses did a fantastic job creating fragile and honestly human characters trying to survive such a dark time in history. It really is worth a watch, just remember a box of tissues.
6 0
Little-Dream • Jul 15, 2013
Article Little-Dream's Weekend Movie Picks
I haven't seen any of these but they all seem super fun. Thanks for the recommendations!
1 0
KDramaQueen91 • Jul 4, 2013
Article East Meets West: Boys Over Vampires
This was actually pretty clever. Very cool. And "it's a Zebra", I loved it. lol
2 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 4, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
No problem! We share the same first drama and sadness over DC shutting down so it seemed appropriate. lol
0 0
amrita828 • Jun 25, 2013
Article The Book of Drama Mysteries
Such a funny article! I loved it! although i do wish someone would answer these mysteries. Especially sleeping fully dressed. lol
3 0
Replying to Emm • Jun 16, 2013
Article Why are you the second lead and not the first?
Love this article, you totally nailed it! Also, Choi Kang Hyeok not getting the girl still breaks my heart!
So true, he deserved better! lol
1 0
Shaza • Jun 14, 2013
Article Why are you the second lead and not the first?
Love this article, you totally nailed it! Also, Choi Kang Hyeok not getting the girl still breaks my heart!
1 0
Combo • Jun 5, 2013
Article Double Faced Girls
Haha, this is so true! Beware the super smiley nice girl if it's a J-drama. Good article and great dramas!
1 0
0000 • Jun 5, 2013
Article K-dramas Above All
I guess I don't completely agree because while I do prefer k-dramas overall I prefer kisses in J-dramas and T-dramas. No matter how much build up there is i cannot forgive a fish kiss! That isn't to say that good kisses can't happen but typically I prefer J-drama kisses over either of the other two. But that's just my opinion. Good article!
3 0
milliemay • Jun 3, 2013
Article Milliemay's Korean Movie Picks
I was hesitant to watch 3-iron because I didn't like Old Boy that much but i'm so glad I did! It was amazing! I'm totally gonna watch your other recommendation soon. Thanks!
0 0
purplenette • May 6, 2013
Article In The Know with Purplenette
As much as I LOVE flower boy dramas, I'm not sure I'll be able to handle one involving a nail shop. It might just be going too far! I'll probably still watch it though. lol
4 0
Livvy • May 5, 2013
Article Anime That Should Be Made Into Dramas
IF they made a Fruit's Basket drama I think I could die from happiness. That would be amazing! But I agree, minimal/no CGI.
0 0
gooheajung • Apr 18, 2013
Article Korean Entertainment and Its Toilets
I can't believe I never noticed this before! Lol
1 0
On Ouran High School Host Club The Movie • Feb 19, 2013
Title Ouran High School Host Club The Movie
It was good but it was just a really really long episode. Still loved it!
1 0
xlovelight • Feb 12, 2013
Article Have Dramas and Movies Been Glamorizing Iljins?
I think it's impossible to avoid Iljins in school dramas no matter what country they're made in. Like you said, what makes it okay is when the character learns and tries to grow and move past their previous wrongdoings. If they never acknowledge what they've done wrong and there's no excuse for it, I don't like it. It's a very tricky subject, especially since we all love a bad boy. :P
2 0
Cheer • Feb 12, 2013
Article Remake: Hana Kimi
You totally made me rethink my plan to not watch the Japanese remake! I tried watching the Korean remake and it was just blegh. I could tell in the first episode that they lost the humor and frienship of the original. But now, I'm definetly going to at least give the Japanase remake a go. Thank you!
0 0
Replying to ama-ya • Oct 17, 2012
Title Chunhyang
my very first Korean movie! <3
Mine too! The start of an obsession. Lol
3 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 9, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
It was totally you! My bad! :P
0 0
On Baby & I • Apr 6, 2012
Title Baby & I
The baby totally stole this movie. His little faces and actions were so adorable! <3
16 0
On Rurouni Kenshin • Jan 19, 2012
Title Rurouni Kenshin
I can't explain how excited I am! My favorite anime and manga becoming a movie! Best day ever!
2 0
