News
Replying to Jim Jong Jun • Oct 6, 2023
Title Ballerina
The action was damn good and Jong seo nailed it. It isn't some extraordinary storyline just a raw revenge story…
for me the camera works is good because I feel like it's moving accordingly to the shots taken, it's been a while since I saw a camera work like I am in the scene as well 🤗
3 0
On Fake It Till You Make It • Oct 4, 2023
Title Fake It Till You Make It
to anyone who watches this show I would like to recommend SONG OF LIFE & REMEMBRANCE OF THINGS PAST, it is from the same director and I must say they hit like home just like this one ðŸ˜ðŸ’Ÿ DIRECTOR YOU ARE NOW MY FAVORITE DIRECTOR!!!
8 3
Replying to CristyRawks • Oct 2, 2023
Title Fake It Till You Make It
I know this was 5 days ago that you asked, but for me, I watch many of my dramas on myasiantv DOT COM.
I know that site. But, the subtitles there are terrible too.
0 0
Replying to teegee • Sep 27, 2023
Title Fake It Till You Make It
Hi. May I ask where you watched it? The subs from dramacool is so bad that I couldn't bear to watch it anymore.
that drama is not available in viki within our region :((
0 0
On Fake It Till You Make It • Sep 27, 2023
Title Fake It Till You Make It
Where can I watch this with better sub? Because this show isn't available in our region if I were to watch it on viki.
0 4
On Summer Strike • Sep 2, 2023
Title Summer Strike
All I can say is hands down to this drama. I have so many realization because of this. This drama is now one of my favorite. 💟ðŸ˜
5 0
Replying to mmm • Jun 18, 2023
Title When I Fly Towards You
I LOVE this drama you have no idea how much I anticipate the time 6pm every night
same ðŸ˜ðŸ’Ÿ
2 0
On Hidden Love • Jun 18, 2023
Title Hidden Love
so excited that I bought a YOUKU vip membership HAHAHAHA
7 0
Replying to Jungarden • Jun 18, 2023
Title Hidden Love
The 2nd trailer has me smiling so much. Only 2 days left >.< It seems to be very similar to the novel. The lines.…
where can i read the novel? thank youuuu
0 1
Replying to Sakura808 • Jun 18, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Dammit that 2nd trailer!! I was planning on holding out to watch this until at least 10 eps were aired, but there's…
true ðŸ˜ðŸ’Ÿ
2 0
Replying to Rainforest Elf • Mar 17, 2021
Title Behind the Scenes
Another promising drama that never get subbed
You can watch it on youtube.
0 5
