Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 22, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award2 Comment of Comfort Award1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Nov 2, 2024
It’s the Luoyang director. He embraces odd camera angles. I don’t love them either. But at least so far his…
I hope it stays that way😅
3 0
Replying to Sh_a • Nov 2, 2024
Did they just update the cast like i realised cui shi jiu character is not the main anymore. Is she just a supprting…
Yes
2 0
Replying to Ella • Nov 1, 2024
Has anyone read the novel? Is it a HE? I hope it is, I can handle another SA this year😭
Original script no one knows.
The team said HE though
4 4
Replying to adorablemv • Nov 1, 2024
Anyone who read the novel, is it HE? 👀 I need to know for before I commit to watching lol 😆
It’s original script, novel was abandoned after 10 chapters, so let’s find out together 🤗
Anyway, try 1 episode only to decide. Normally i asked people to try a few episodes to decide.. this one you just need 1 ep to decide🤗
10 1
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • Nov 1, 2024
Also don't mind the negative comments...I wish we could discuss more of what's happening in the drama and pay…
Very true, let’s enjoy and discuss this drama
6 0
Replying to The Story of Pearl Girl • Nov 1, 2024
Replying to deleted comment
Another long time hater of lusi😭😭Auntie, It’s already very good because this is the first day of this drama

Why don’t you go check deng ta data and mao yan data as well? 🤗🤗
13 2
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Nov 1, 2024
Fun fact : during filming, Lusi stayed in the water for 10 hours in last December (winter season), when she finished she used the hair dyer to heat her neck to feel better. Yesterday she was also filming the promotion content until 2am

When Lusi discussed the script last year, she suggested to give all the good stories for other female characters as well, don’t only consider about Duanwu. Only when the drama is successful, then our efforts are worthy of.

It means we are going to have good stories about 2nd FL and 3rd FL as well, we have seen xie ke yin’s character cui shi jiu (she’s a badass) so far so good.

https://x.com/rosyzhaodaily/status/1852380400384950654?s=46
22 0
Replying to Yulilyn • Nov 1, 2024
I like the dynamics of FL and ML. They just seem very logical, like in typical dramas, you'd probably get a ML…
Well said 🤗🤗
2 0
Replying to elbereth • Nov 1, 2024
Can somebody tell me if the novel has a happy ending or not?
Let’s find out together 🤗 one thing is good about an original script is “no advance spoilers”
4 0
Replying to 4evergreen • Nov 1, 2024
This drama is beautifully done so far, costume to music to cimmoegraphy. The story is moving fast. Episode 1 was…
Yes a cool red flag ML. Even though he’s cruel we just can’t hate him😆
10 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Nov 1, 2024
Just finished the first 4 ep., like the pacing and story telling. The production under the water scenes were also…
Liu yu ning is always good being gray. He’s suitable for the role。 yes, especially mother-daughter’s scenes
6 0
Replying to MyDay • Nov 1, 2024
Lusi's antis has become desperate and mad after seeing so many positive comments about Lusi and her drama😂😂
And the haters are very long time haters. I respect with their dedication towards lusi though
14 0
Replying to Sandrusca • Nov 1, 2024
Ok honestly Liu Yuning looks great in this, ep 2 here we go. I went back to the child scene and isnt the actress…
Yes he’s.. even though he’s a red flag but he looks really cool
5 0
Replying to Pytheos • Nov 1, 2024
Wait! wait! Is it a depressing show? 🤨
Not depressing. It’s a good show just try 1 ep
1 1
Replying to Alila Nguyen • Nov 1, 2024
Wow… I’m speechless… all that set up for nothing…🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ we create danger!…
Eh this alila nguyen is the one that hate lusi’s drama right? I really remember her from TLI, But funniest thing is she is still here and still watch lusi’s drama. I think all kelulis need to ignore her from now on
5 2