Indeed poor himš š little girl does like him but doesnāt understand how to express her feelings yet.. he…
Yeah true.. he should at least learn to be an adult and a responsible man ā¦.. lol i think heāll be in shock if he finds out her identity but his parents are awful oneš„²they are crazy about power
YZM, who craves maternal affection, sees the motherās behavior as loving, while MCH had too much of it, see…
Well 2 different perspectives.. i grew up with loving mother and attentive mother too, so i do understand cheng huanās perspective.. sometimes itās too much ā¦.. like huan2 said⦠mothers need to busy herself with other activities so she wonāt meddle too much on their childrenās life
I feel abit sorry for Lord Xian⦠itās not his fault that he has a ruthless father⦠I am glad that shaoyao can cure little prince at least he still got a chance to become an emperor in the future. I think the next obstacle is the marriage between hua zhi and yanxi
It was a good episode overall but as far as cdrama cook-offs go it was nothing to write home about.
Xingzhi lolš¤£š¤£š¤£ yeah tbh, itās just another lazy writing.. maybe the drama doesn't focus on cooking so they don't really care about the cooking scene
I am glad that shaoyao can cure little prince at least he still got a chance to become an emperor in the future.
I think the next obstacle is the marriage between hua zhi and yanxi