Ep.16 is a good one⦠her mom is finally gone crazy, selfish to the maxā¦FL is right sheās only a doll in her momās eye... but who should we blame here? Mom doesnāt even know sheās being used by xin jia liššā¦ miscommunication in this family is really top notch
And xin jia li⦠she is the problem from the beginning til the end. She should go back to her husband
i think everything in the past actually happened in the present! like he had the picture of them together in his…
I donāt think so? Because āthe current pastā the girl keeps asking him to not join the competitionā¦.. I hope they can change the past so that they can change future as well⦠and about kim tae sang ⦠i think he was the one that saved her from accident
After watching episode 13... I think she is not bad... She loves her family a lot... It's just that she is too…
One is naive and have an old thinking⦠others (son and daughter) Her children also always cover up all the consequences that their mother has made.. they shouldāve explained to her their opinion from A-Zā¦. Even though their mama is a ridiculous person but if they keep insisting to say something then their mom will eventually listen⦠but noā¦. They literally let their mom do and say whatever she wants⦠they should act firmly againts their mom
So anyone else find it odd that the sister is ALWAYS at her parent's house. Is she not married? Wouldn't she have…
I always go back to my parentās house in the morning⦠but always go home afternoon⦠i wonder if she still has a good relationship with her husband? And jialiang said she has a daughter too⦠itās really weird that she doesnāt go home to stay with hubby and daughter
To novel reader: does emperor die? I donāt mind spoiler. He shouldāve listened to Hua old master, perhaps, he would be fine nowš«¢
Poor himšššš
And xin jia li⦠she is the problem from the beginning til the end. She should go back to her husband
I hope they can change the past so that they can change future as well⦠and about kim tae sang ⦠i think he was the one that saved her from accident