Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 22 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 22, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award2 Comment of Comfort Award1
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jun 17, 2023
Title Destined
Ikr!!!! I thought kunning palace was gonna air first.. anyway i am really happy that 3 hit dramas will be aired…
Snow eagle lord (WE TV/tencent) 21st june

Hidden Love (youku) on 20th june

And this destined iqiyi on 18th
0 0
Replying to 31363 • Jun 17, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Youku is releasing so many good drama, can someone please tell Wetv and Iqiyi to wake up
We TV / tencent : Snow Eagle Lord on 21st june
Iqiyi : Destined on 18th June
Youku : Hidden Love on 20th June

So all 3 hit dramas are gonna air at the same time from tomorrow onwards
1 0
Replying to Siv Minh • Jun 17, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Yeah Ikr, We TV have Lost you forever and IQIYI have Fox Spirit Matchmaker
That one not yet.. but we tv and iqiyi are going to release other hit dramas Snow eagle lord and destined
1 0
Replying to angel • Jun 17, 2023
Title Hidden Love
send me the link of trailer with eng sub plzz
Youtube, instagram or twitter under β€œyouku” account
1 0
Replying to Nauriya • Jun 17, 2023
Title Hidden Love
where can we watch with eng sub?
Youku app official one
Or Kisskh web unofficial one
1 1
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jun 17, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Yeah CZY even said everyday is always happy filming with lusi🀣🀣
An interview.. i saw someone posted in weibo last time. He said lusi is full energy person, there’s always happy things happened while filming with her every single day
1 0
Replying to 31363 • Jun 17, 2023
Yesss I hope Iqiyi will also react and premier something good
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ₯‚
0 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Jun 17, 2023
Title Destined
Well that came out of literally nowhere lol.
Ikr!!!! I thought kunning palace was gonna air first.. anyway i am really happy that 3 hit dramas will be aired at the same timeπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
0 3
Replying to 31363 • Jun 17, 2023
Yesss I hope Iqiyi will also react and premier something good
Air soon? Wow gonna be sick!!!! 3 hit dramas from 3 platforms πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
2 5
Replying to 31363 • Jun 17, 2023
Yesss I hope Iqiyi will also react and premier something good
Kunning palace or destined?
2 7
Replying to Rachel • Jun 17, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Youku is on roll this year.. They are not delaying any drama's to air and giving back to back hits. Blood Of Youth,…
I hope they will release LOA after this
0 1
Replying to Licorice • Jun 17, 2023
Title Hidden Love
https://youtube.com/watch?v=T_klDD_lbQI&feature=share9More bts, both Lusi and CZY so hilarious, they have similar…
Yeah CZY even said everyday is always happy filming with lusi🀣🀣
1 3
On Hidden Love • Jun 17, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Wow another 1 million reservation in a day 🫣🫣 now over 3 M reservation πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ it’s a good record for a modern drama
9 6
Replying to mimi0108 • Jun 17, 2023
As much as MX is a very flawed character, BFY is the one who really infuriates me. In 21 episodes, her character…
Lol all the characters here have flaws 🀣 they all need to grow ASAP
0 0
Replying to TereStarr • Jun 17, 2023
Yesterday I was angry with Mo Xi for not being honest with her sister and wanting to keep her love, but I thought…
I dont mind too as long as they will have a character development soon.
1 0
Replying to TereStarr • Jun 17, 2023
Yesterday I was angry with Mo Xi for not being honest with her sister and wanting to keep her love, but I thought…
Moxi could’ve told the truth so, everything would be different.. well like i said this is a set up for moxi to go back to ML in a darker way.. when moxi asked to be Wen jia gui’s mistress in ep.21 it shows she’s a dark FL
1 2
Replying to Enigma05 • Jun 17, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Cute trailer: https://weibo.com/7745083557/4913354835497323
Lovely😍
0 0
Replying to i heart lusi • Jun 17, 2023
i’m getting blessed. hidden love is airing in 20th june and this one is on the 21st june!
I know right!!!!
1 0