Editorials
Replying to Levitate14 • Jun 16, 2023
Title Hidden Love
I am both happy and sad, because after this it will be ages before we get new Lusi drama š
Yeah because they just finished filming last april.. normally for a high budget drama..they need atleast 1 year of post production
2 2
Replying to Levitate14 • Jun 16, 2023
Title Hidden Love
I am both happy and sad, because after this it will be ages before we get new Lusi drama š
If itās modern one, I hope itās going to be high budget drama
3 5
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jun 16, 2023
Title When I Fly Towards You
True.. tbh, i donāt think me and my friends were that cute when we were in high schoolš¤£š¤£š¤£.. we were…
You mean you were in summer holiday? Well happy holiday to you
0 0
Replying to Levitate14 • Jun 16, 2023
Title Hidden Love
I am both happy and sad, because after this it will be ages before we get new Lusi drama š
True⦠shen yin will air summer next yearššš.. it means we have to wait for 1 year⦠i heard she is going to film soon this july-august and another modern drama waiting for her in december?
3 13
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jun 16, 2023
Title Gone with the Rain
Yeah because FY looks like an idiot caught between two secret lovers.. what a betrayal from a good so-called sister⦅
I still put on hold for that one and hidden love is coming on 20th june
0 0
On Hidden Love • Jun 16, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Finally yey š¤š¤š¤š¤š¤
10 18
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jun 16, 2023
Title Beauty of Resilience
Snow eagle lord on we tv..Not sure about youku
Hidden love confirmed premiere on 20th june this monday
0 0
Replying to angel • Jun 16, 2023
Title When I Fly Towards You
it's worth watchingbut sometimes I think fl is acting very cute i don't like her over cuteness
True.. tbh, i donāt think me and my friends were that cute when we were in high schoolš¤£š¤£š¤£.. we were quite mature
0 2
Replying to Jen • Jun 16, 2023
Title When I Fly Towards You
Omgg same I wish I could experience high school life where students stay in the same classroom and teachers move…
š„² sometimes i felt very lonely too even though i have friends out there. Maybe we should reach out to some old friends
3 0
Replying to Lucky Scrunchy • Jun 16, 2023
Title Gone with the Rain Spoiler
I think at the end of episode 7, ML has a picture of SML shooting down the lantern. I think she is in the picture.…
ML was the one that wrote that fake letter and asked his man to put the letter on site. So, moxi just played along with MLās trick in order to help feng yao without any real explanation to feng yao
0 0
Replying to Lucky Scrunchy • Jun 16, 2023
Title Gone with the Rain Spoiler
I think at the end of episode 7, ML has a picture of SML shooting down the lantern. I think she is in the picture.…
ML was the one that wrote that fake letter and asked his man to put the letter on site. So, moxi just played along with MLās trick in order to help feng yao without any real explanation to feng yao
1 1
Replying to Maria E • Jun 16, 2023
Title Beauty of Resilience
She died
š¤£š¤£š¤£š¤£š¤£
1 0
Replying to purplejisoo • Jun 16, 2023
Title Beauty of Resilience
is there a happy ending?
They said yes in the novel
0 0
Replying to Dreamcaster • Jun 16, 2023
Title Beauty of Resilience
What happened to kid ? And other girl whom yy married? It feel disgusting he has a family with other women ? ....does…
They went back to original form
0 3
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jun 16, 2023
Title Gone with the Rain
When moxi as FL has no self respect ? She keeps forcing her sister to move to WJGās house in order for her to…
True⦠thatās why i said she needs character development ASAP not only her, FY and WJG too
0 1
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jun 16, 2023
Title Gone with the Rain
When moxi as FL has no self respect ? She keeps forcing her sister to move to WJGās house in order for her to…
Idk lol.. what i meant was on ep.20 āMoxi kept urging feng yao to moveā that part of scene⦠i know WJG also urged moxi to do so on ep.19, but it doesnāt mean moxi had to listen to him and kept pushing feng yao to move when feng yao already said no to moxi
0 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jun 16, 2023
Title Gone with the Rain
When moxi as FL has no self respect ? She keeps forcing her sister to move to WJGās house in order for her to…
I think she wanted to because the way she urged FY to move was forcing her. FY has rejected so many times but MX kept pushing it
0 2
Replying to Jordan Chalmers • Jun 16, 2023
Title Gone with the Rain
I honestly feel sorry for both Moxi and Fengyao. Poor Moxie must really feel heartbroken though to me it's obvious…
Me personally do like moxi but she , FY and WJG have character flaws that need a character development soon because this arc has been dragged too long , itās getting very annoying now. When most of audiences have tried to skip a lot of scenes in an episode it means this is a failure and draggy (not all but most) some of us might love this every second of it
3 1
Replying to Lucky Scrunchy • Jun 16, 2023
Title Gone with the Rain
I think at the end of episode 7, ML has a picture of SML shooting down the lantern. I think she is in the picture.…
They both havenāt fallen in love that deep yet. ML shows some interest on her thatās why ML set things up for FY to marry MXās love, so, even if he is not there FL wonāt marry WJG, he has made sure of itšš
1 4
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jun 16, 2023
Title Gone with the Rain
When moxi as FL has no self respect ? She keeps forcing her sister to move to WJGās house in order for her to…
Of course i know. I have watched those too .. I have watched drama since i was a child of course many more miserable or sucks or darker/lighter than this but it doesnāt mean we canāt complain this drama just because this is better or worse than othersš
š
. Different case different opinion
0 0

1
2
1