Agreed with what you have written. With a lot of skipping scenes, I watched 17 episodes just bcoz of ZLS. Then…
I found it quite okay.. i learnt alot from this drama. But yeah i agree with they can do much better plot and character growth. And i agree with this drama is not for everyone. Romance is not the main focus. But lucky enough we still have some romance between Leads
What exactly happened to LQ? So, it assumed that he suddenly does not or not desperately in need of money!!! His…
Li quan had that money from the company, but Master Ren lent him the money and asked him to return it. So, right now, heās working in the MAster Renās clinic to pay back his debt to Ren
not all orphans in the world can find/know about their true parents, i know that. but i wish in this drama they couldāve revealed it after they made such a commotion to mr.wu, tou tou and li quan
I haven't watched Season-1, but I completed watching Season-2, I didn't really like season-2 not I hate it, it's…
I like S1 but if u already watch S2 then i donāt think u need to watch S1 because the villain was the same. Some episodes of S3 are great but some of them are a bit boring..
This COVID19 plot itās just a pure waste of valuable time
What to expect from the director of covid drama āwith youā? This director is the same one and heās famous because of that covid drama āwith youā
2 more episodes to go lol𤣠looks like we are having a last minute reunion hereš š .. well thatās okay since this should focus on medical firstš the romance part is already a big bonus to us tbh
Kang dong ju⦠i am so happy ššššššššššššš But looks like he needs to adapt into doldamās life again⦠šš
This director is the same one and heās famous because of that covid drama āwith youā
I think you should try a few episodes
But looks like he needs to adapt into doldamās life again⦠šš
Male lead is a son of emperor realm and heās powerful.
It was revolving around FL