Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 22, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award2 Comment of Comfort Award1
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jun 3, 2023
I think 2nd life will come soon?
Idk, just look at their names up there.. so, they must have a second life
0 1
Replying to CEMS2001 • Jun 3, 2023
Title Gen Z
😡😡😡😡😡. I never liked him since the beginning but he turned out to be such a despicable and disgusting…
😞😞😞 money ruined him
3 1
Replying to Ziwei • Jun 3, 2023
Ep9-10, I guess according to a schedule
Seriously? How do you know? Any spoiler?
0 0
Replying to xianxia lover • Jun 3, 2023
looks like she will suffer a lot from the trailers (and from ep 1) but hopefully not for long because it's hard…
I think 2nd life will come soon?
0 3
Replying to Lei • Jun 3, 2023
Any campers and clowns 🤡 here? Who is watching this? Any good so far?
🤣🤣🤣🤣 i like it so far…. I mean story plot is a common one like other xian xia dramas.. but i just like it so far….
5 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jun 3, 2023
Title Gen Z
I don’t think either of them… the real parents might show up in the end
Yeah😅😅😅 that’s why i haven’t watched ep.35.. i can’t stand the angst🤣🤣 i
1 1
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Jun 3, 2023
Title Gen Z
I'm not annoyed or angry by the twist happened today because this drama was mostly boring than exciting ,, yes…
He and his wife believe his son loved meng meng and tbh we all did believe he loved meng meng before
2 0
Replying to Angel Sirius • Jun 3, 2023
Title Gen Z
i have just watched 33 and 34 after seeing some of the comments i will wait to watch 35 tomorrow as i really do…
Me too… i am waiting ep.36 to binge watching
1 0
Replying to i heart lusi • Jun 3, 2023
Title Gen Z
when will the misunderstanding be resembled? really hope they don’t dragged it for too long
It won’t because there is another major story later on
0 0
Replying to CEMS2001 • Jun 3, 2023
Title Gen Z
Will you obey your master or your husband?? 🤣🤣
Master🫣
2 1
Replying to CEMS2001 • Jun 3, 2023
Title Gen Z
😡😡😡😡😡. I never liked him since the beginning but he turned out to be such a despicable and disgusting…
True… his jealousy in the beginning was so uncomfortable but now he has become an evil… i believe he wants to end Mr.Wu’s life to keep his evil doings
3 32
Replying to peaches_and_cream • Jun 3, 2023
Title Gen Z
A question for those of us speculating on the parentage of TT:
I don’t think either of them… the real parents might show up in the end
13 4
On Gen Z • Jun 3, 2023
Title Gen Z
I wish they drop all the episodes at once so that i can end the angst
16 2
Replying to Foodislife • Jun 2, 2023
He wasn’t my cup of tea till I saw his manly side hehehe (the abs)😮‍💨💗 HAHAHA. He’s growing into…
He’s not that handsome in the first glance but he’s really charming
2 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Jun 2, 2023
Title Beauty of Resilience Spoiler
Actually that is only in Western mythology. In Chinese mythology there is no such thing. The phoenix is a celestial…
Yeah phoenix was supposed to be the empress of heavenly realm but weird thing is in this drama they’re after her to kill her🤣🤣🤣🤣
1 1