The writers of this series are completely crazy, since when is masturbating a sexual depravity? It is the most…
Hmm… but she also said it herself she even wanted to have sex with tian zhen… she really had sex addiction because she also had sex with other boys too
Imagine that CCTV inside the room😭😭 just like a baby monitor😭… Do you guys really think her parents were intellectual? If they were, they should bring her to psychiatrist to cure the addiction 😒😒😒
I was wondering the same thing. I thought it was weird Gen Z wasn't #1 as well.
Yeah it’s weird… if Gen Z can’t reach top 1 this week, then i am not sure it will anymore because prosecution elite (by dilraba) has just aired as tv drama too
I thought the vlinkage data shows Gen Z is currently no.1 for past few days? Why it’s still no.2 in Marcus’s top 10 TV drama? 🫢🫢 is it from other data?
And yeah too bad he rarely had a good drama..
Do you guys really think her parents were intellectual? If they were, they should bring her to psychiatrist to cure the addiction 😒😒😒