I had to go see the ending credits and my jaw is on the floor!I was hopping for a good enemy's to lovers....maybe…
If you are here for romance then youāll get disappointed⦠this drama focus on building relationship between master and disciple and character growth on chinese medicine education⦠just a little romance
Sun Tou Tou and Ren Tian Zhen are CP in this drama, I not sure how many romance we will get because, its not main…
I dont think we will get many romance scenes⦠because the main CP is still Ren xin zheng and Sun Tou Tou as master and disciple.. thatās why they keep focusing wu gang and zhao lusi in BTS
I wonder what did seo yoo jin mean in the end of ep.6? Something will happen later to kim sabu? ššš .. i hope nothing will happen to him.. i just hope the writer wonāt mess up season 3 just like they messed up the penthouse season 3
So, yananās mom has a very high level of martial arts, she only needs a leafššā¦ i wonder how ML is gonna fight lingyuan sect if they really was behind luo familyās massacreā¦
And why both nan gong fang and young master lingyuan look down on Yunxiang so muchš š
And why both nan gong fang and young master lingyuan look down on Yunxiang so muchš š