1) No wonder youku didn’t release express episodes 2) No wonder youku released back from the brink on the same day with Till the end of the moon’s finale
This is unexpectedly so good.. fast pace high school romance/bullying drama…and i think the set was the same with extraordinary you, i prefer this one.. fast pace and not boring
I’m so confused because in the subtitles, on IQIYI I saw it said long time no see miss It didn’t say anything…
Yeah it reminds me i think mo bu fan has told yun xiang before… he said something like what if “she betrayed you?” Because He clearly put too much trust on her..
And the mystery deepens; we finally see more of the evil sect but how does the FL know them. She wasn't too happy…
When the young master of evil sect called her “jie jie” which means sister…then i think she is definitely related to that evil sect… and so curious how she’s related to them😝
I liked the fact that his sister just accepted what their relationship as is and said she wouldn't push the idea…
I think This still become a problem when they have a kid without the document… people will call their kids as bastard children from a slave…. she wants to live as a concubine and as slave forever instead of becoming an official wife
I’m so confused because in the subtitles, on IQIYI I saw it said long time no see miss It didn’t say anything…
He spoke in chinese .. it should be meant as sister instead of miss.. the translation is incorrect and of course we all know she is not her real sister.. she might be his adopted sister, cousin sister or same sect sister or others 😆… who knows…
http://m.weibo.cn/status/4899865698242649?
http://m.weibo.cn/status/4899865698242649?
2) No wonder youku released back from the brink on the same day with Till the end of the moon’s finale