News
On The Birth of a Nation • Jun 1, 2022
Title The Birth of a Nation
Way off base. Just ignore my posts. Lack of sleep from binging on The Princess Wei Young. My bad.
0 0
On The Birth of a Nation • Jun 1, 2022
Title The Birth of a Nation
The series has the same name on Netflix but I don’t think it is the same although the subject matter splices up. Need to watch and investigate. Let me know if I am wrong.
0 0
Replying to fantasy no5 • Jun 1, 2022
Title The Birth of a Nation
is there ANYWHERE that i can watch this at?? ToT
Netflix
1 1
lo_ve • Nov 22, 2021
Article Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin offered to lead "Ask The Stars"
I am looking forward to seeing this drama brought to life. GHJ brings to life any role she plays. There is very little she can’t pull off. I don’t believe that we have LMH’s full potential as an actor. I have watched his dramas more than any other Korean Male lead and not because of him but because they piqued my interest and held my attention.
1 0
On Park Ji Hoon • Nov 21, 2021
Person Park Ji Hoon
Will be missed.
2 0
On Aarif Rahman • Oct 1, 2020
Person Aarif Rahman
My first exposure to this wonderful person was in “Empress of China” which is one of my favorite historical dramas. I was impressed with his portrayal of Emperor Gaozong. I continue to follow his career and find that my first impressions of this talented person has been on point. It always a pleasure to watch him.
2 0
