Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: May 6, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 3, 2024

Friends

Replying to CherryofLove • Oct 19, 2024
Non deserved to end up in jail, the bullying he suffered doesn't justify committing a crime of fraud with other…
I thought he was manipulated in doing that . Or did i miss an episode? He was asked to do fraud so that he can get the money for the camera
0 1
On Dead Friend Forever - DFF • Oct 13, 2024
For a horror drama, the actors did an amazing job to make me hate them. Only Non and White didnt deserve that. But the rest got what they sow.

Jin: for convincing Non over and over again to be with the group in the name of liking him and yet you went around and shame him to the world.

Phee: well, for falling inlove with the guy who hurt the one you loved in the name of getting information

The rest: well, arent you all some piece of trash
7.5/10❤
4 10
On The Boyfriend • Oct 1, 2024
This was a ride. I cried when I saw how hurt they get especially Gnesei, ryota,taehoon.
I smiled when they all smile❤.
This was beautiful, and as much as I hoped for everyone to get a happily ever after, its imposible.

10/10 ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
3 0
On Seoul Busters • Sep 21, 2024
10 minutes in and I am laughing my ass off. They are just so extra and its comical😄😄😄❤
5 0
Replying to Eriin • Sep 21, 2024
Title Kidnap
Your plot line would have been more interesting. It would have led to a more angst NC scenes and deeper love between…
Maybe things might change when we reach the second half of the story. Who knows.
And i loved the untamed. Both the book and the series. A masterpiece
0 0
Replying to Eriin • Sep 21, 2024
Title Kidnap
Your plot line would have been more interesting. It would have led to a more angst NC scenes and deeper love between…
I havent read the book, I prefer watching a series then reading. It gives me more visualization of the actors
0 2
Replying to 11639475 • Sep 21, 2024
Title Kidnap
i hope i can explain this well. the thing missing (which i feel too) is more a thing that is aditional...i get…
Your plot line would have been more interesting. It would have led to a more angst NC scenes and deeper love between them❤
1 4
On Regeneration • Sep 6, 2024
Title Regeneration
I just finished it and i am amazed. Everything is superb. Love the little plot twists
2 0
Replying to Eriin • Sep 4, 2024
I smiled all through and cried some parts. Watch this❤❤
Your welcome
1 0
Replying to Kween • Sep 4, 2024
Should I watch this or Princess Royal?
I smiled all through and cried some parts. Watch this❤❤
3 2
On Are You the One • Sep 4, 2024
Everything about this drama is sweet. ❤❤❤

The male lead facial expresion kills me everytime🤣🤣. Man cant even lie and you will see it on his face. And the fact that he barely smiles but manages to keep a smile on my face everytime he gets flustered by the female lead is amaing to watch.

A 10/10 for me❤
15 0
On Follow Your Heart • Aug 7, 2024
I love this drama.❤ It made me think LYX got a break from all TTEOTM pain and now he is laughing, playing and smilling all the time. And I loooove the female lead, she is one of my favourite❤
5 0
Replying to certifiedBLaddict • Aug 7, 2024
How are people saying this wasn't good???? I'm seriously starting to think they don't like healthy and soft relationships...
Thank God someone thinks like me. I dont know what people view as good anymore🤷‍♀️
1 0
Replying to PurpleDazzle • Aug 7, 2024
I was pretty much excited about Wandee Goodday since the trailer released. I loved Great on MOD and Catch Me Baby.…
Your review is everything👌❤
1 1