Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: NY, USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 7, 2023
Replying to Micha • Dec 9, 2023
Speaking of YunLu, iQiyi KR just made a post about them. LIS is still raking in views even after 3 years! ❤️King…
I may think about watching it in don't know when! Currently watching My Demon and A Journey to Love mainly! Finished watching EP 1 of The Story of Park's Marriage Contract! Don't know when I'll have time to watch it though! 🤔 Busy with our 2 months old triplets!
1 22
Replying to Micha • Dec 9, 2023
Speaking of YunLu, iQiyi KR just made a post about them. LIS is still raking in views even after 3 years! ❤️King…
I also like A Journey to Love! Interesting so far!
0 1
Replying to Micha • Dec 9, 2023
Speaking of YunLu, iQiyi KR just made a post about them. LIS is still raking in views even after 3 years! ❤️King…
🤣🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to Alila Nguyen • Dec 9, 2023
Lol! Clearly a yunluhttps://x.com/bh_o9z/status/1732784260275372445?s=20
Love YunLu!!!!! YunLu FOREVER!!!!!!!
1 1
Replying to Law • Dec 9, 2023
Normally, I don't enjoy the Wuxia genre or any drama with more than 20 episodes but I somehow binged this whole…
Wow! In 3 days!!!!!! Respect!! Yeah XiXi always looks youthful!
2 0
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 9, 2023
https://twitter.com/Xixiko0728/status/1733044954870759764?t=AQPqeDMldJhQOJlYskr9wg&s=19Xixi and Lin Yun being…
Cutest with LuLu! 😊
0 0
Replying to yuqi • Dec 9, 2023
still the best chinese drama i have ever watched.❤️😭
Yeah, the best C Drama I ever watched too! ✋💕🤗
1 1
Replying to Micha • Dec 9, 2023
The 2023 Year End Drama Challenge is out thanks to @annedelavoye.💕https://x.com/anniedelavoye/status/1727081957702656121?s=20Day…
LBFAD! I like Dylan in this drama! Esther is new to me but I like her too! Good drama but after TTEOTM, I just can't enjoy it anymore! The Beauty Inside! Because I am a fan of Lee Min Ki! It's been a while I haven't watched K Drama! Starting to watch again this year!
1 4
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 9, 2023
I heard it'll have tragic ending so I'm sorta waiting for it to completeI don't mind tragic ending (Master training…
I don't mind tragic with beautiful CP! 🤣🤣🤣🤡 Hello TTEOTM!!!!!
2 3
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 9, 2023
I heard it'll have tragic ending so I'm sorta waiting for it to completeI don't mind tragic ending (Master training…
I bet ML is not looking good like our XiXi! But need to check out though! 🤣🤣🤣 Handsome ML and beautiful FL? If not I rather not watching!
1 4
Replying to Micha • Dec 9, 2023
Haha TTJ and LSS for life! ❤️❤️Who's in Moon in the Day? I'm watching The Story of Park's Marriage Contract…
I'm also starting to watch The Story of Park's Marriage Contract! Episode 1 finished! Not bad! FL is pretty! I like her! ML is not handsome though! Disappointing! 😆🙈 I want to see pretty cp like My Demon! 🤣
1 4
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 9, 2023
I heard it'll have tragic ending so I'm sorta waiting for it to completeI don't mind tragic ending (Master training…
That seems interesting! Still thinking whether to watch it or not!
2 0
Replying to Alila Nguyen • Dec 7, 2023
Survived 1 Christmas party so far, 2 more to go lawl! Now 😴😴😴
Any mommy daughter spa/shopping? Twining? Green with envy now!😁🤡🤣 Going to try again in over a year! My baby girl fever isn't going away! Thinking IVF for gender selection! Then my uterus factory is closed for business! 🤣🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to Alila Nguyen • Dec 7, 2023
Survived 1 Christmas party so far, 2 more to go lawl! Now 😴😴😴
Love Bali! I may go there again when our mini Moonies are a little bit older! Having blues life before babies!🤣🤣🤣 How time flies! In a blink our mini Moonies are trying to roll now! Oh and bye bye to size 0-3 months old clothes! Now they are wearing size 3-6 months old clothes!
I love Uluwatu as I am spa and yoga fan but my hubby loves Seminyak and Nusa Dua as he loves surfing!
0 0
Replying to Pytheos • Dec 7, 2023
Happily Adding to the comments.. happy 112247… rewatching tteotm during xmas season !🤭🤩🤩
Yeah, clever ones! Now I have to very careful when changing their clothes! They tried to roll now! Thank God they can't actually roll yet! They sure do know how to keep us on our toes! 😁
0 0
Replying to Pytheos • Dec 7, 2023
Happily Adding to the comments.. happy 112247… rewatching tteotm during xmas season !🤭🤩🤩
Hahaha! More like making it dirty with their little hands! 🤣🤣🤣 If they find something interesting they tried to grab and love putting in their mouths! If there's nothing else to put in their mouths, they put their hand and suck! 🤣🤣🤣
0 2
Replying to Evie Zan • Dec 7, 2023
I have this strong urge to cut that blonde curls! 🤣🤣🤣
XiXi looks good in all hair styles but yeah it does look like dead hair! Not silky shiny smooth curls!
1 3
Replying to Micha • Dec 7, 2023
All iterations that LYX plays in TTEOTM --- TTJ + MY + CJM + ADG + DG 1.0 + DG 2.0. He was simply impressive in…
High Five my dear!✋💕😘
1 0