🎭🎭🎭The 2025 End of the Year Drama Challenge is here! Shoutout to @anniedelavoye for spreading drama cheer!https://x.com/anniedelavoye/status/1992645759427375574?s=20🌙…
American Series, Chinese Dramas, K dramas, & Thai Dramas! Oh some J dramas too!
Oct 24, trailers is out today......6 pm china time
Yay! I still can't believe we will get to watch our XiXi's new drama this month! Still feels like I'm dreaming! Thank U Very Much 4 letting me know my dear! Greatly appreciated! 🙏🙏🙏
There is 🍉 that Whispers of Fate will air on Oct.25th or 28th. Let's take it with a grain of salt though...https://x.com/Allcbizmelons/status/1976954565292704015
There is 🍉 that Whispers of Fate will air on Oct.25th or 28th. Let's take it with a grain of salt though...https://x.com/Allcbizmelons/status/1976954565292704015
Yeah, but I'm like hoping that those 🍉 will come true but braising myself that it might not be true! 😔 😥
Moonie over here! Anyway hi, its been very long since I saw yall Moonies active! I hope everything is well with…
Thank you Megumi dear and yes enjoying our vacation very much! Hehehehe of course lots of 'love' needed! Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣 My fluffy lil' heart is on cloud 9! I'm currently enjoying all Japanese street food! Hehehehe me and my obsession with food 😂 Much to my dismay I somehow lost 5 lbs though.
Don't celebrate Mid- Autumn 🥮 Festival but I bake 🥮 during this time every year. Not this year though as…
Hi Micha dear, it's been a while! How are you doing my dear? Hopefully everything is going well for you my dear! Our mini Moonies and mini Dragons are doing very well all with jets for legs and very grabby hands! As for adorable well they can be adorable when they have a mind to I guess. Oh my 5 doses of little troubles! Yeah it's really wonderful to have a time for getaway! Going back next week! We're also going to Barcelona in November before Thanksgiving. Just me and my hubby! Our mini Moonies and mini Dragons will be traveling with their grandparents! 😁
Miss you too! 😘❤️🤗
With Love, Kisses and hugs to my dear fellow Moonies!
Evie
have a time for getaway! Going back next week! We're also going to Barcelona in November before Thanksgiving. Just me and my hubby! Our mini Moonies and mini Dragons will be traveling with their grandparents! 😁