Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: NY, USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 7, 2023
Replying to Pytheos • Jul 15, 2024
Hello hello beautiful mummy, my phone apps gone wonky I can’t reply to your text above. So here’s my reply..…
Are you watching "As Beautiful As You" too?
0 3
Replying to Pytheos • Jul 15, 2024
Hello hello beautiful mummy, my phone apps gone wonky I can’t reply to your text above. So here’s my reply..…
Don't feel like crying so lyf is out for me. Sadly don't like tomb robbers movies/dramas so have to pass though I like Wu Lei.
Currently watching As Beautiful As You and Treasures Around!
0 5
Replying to Evie Zan • Jul 10, 2024
Hi Chun Tian dear! It's been a while! How are you doing my dear? Busy with our mini Moonies these days so I'm…
You should definitely check out! He looks pretty in lady outfits! You will definitely get a laugh out of this drama. The way he screams like a girl because of the ducks! So funny!
0 0
Replying to Evie Zan • Jul 10, 2024
Hi Chun Tian dear! It's been a while! How are you doing my dear? Busy with our mini Moonies these days so I'm…
I don't like Neo Hou but he's a tiny bit better than ZLH though. Not sure I am going to watch Dashing Youth. If there's nothing else maybe ?🤔
Have you checked out Treasures Around? ML is Bi Wen Jun, one of my favorites.
My first ones are Triplets not Twins. Only Twins this time around. Luckily there's a baby girl so I am very happy. One boy and one girl this time.
0 2
Replying to Evie Zan • Jul 10, 2024
Hi Chun Tian dear! It's been a while! How are you doing my dear? Busy with our mini Moonies these days so I'm…
I don't like Neo Hou but he's a tiny bit better than ZLH though. Not sure I am going to watch Dashing Youth. If there's nothing else maybe ?🤔
Have you checked out Treasures Around? ML is Bi Wen Jun, one of my favorites.
My first ones are Triplets not Twins. Only Twins this time around. Luckily there's a baby girl so I am very happy. One boy and one girl this time.
0 0
Replying to Evie Zan • Jul 10, 2024
Hi Chun Tian dear! It's been a while! How are you doing my dear? Busy with our mini Moonies these days so I'm…
Nope. XiXi fan since AOL, though I only watched XiXi scenes only.🤣🤣🤣 Just don't like the ML and FL.
0 0
Replying to Evie Zan • Jul 9, 2024
Hi Chun Tian dear! It's been a while! How are you doing my dear? Busy with our mini Moonies these days so I'm…
Much to my dismay their first word is dada! Little traitors! My hubby's smiling from ear to ear! I'm not a happy camper! Our mini Moonies will be 1 year old in September. Also my due date is in September too. So I'm still wondering if I should hold their one year old birthday party in advance or after I give birth.

LYF is still out as there'll be boat load of crying scenes though.
As for Xu Kai, I don't mind whether costume or modern drama. As long as I don't mind or like the FL and story I don't mind watching his dramas.
1 2
Replying to Evie Zan • Jul 9, 2024
Hi Chun Tian dear! It's been a while! How are you doing my dear? Busy with our mini Moonies these days so I'm…
All is well! Our mini Moonies are growing so fast and very active now! Since my due date is in September, I'm still wondering whether to throw their 1 year old birthday party in advance or after I give birth.
I like ABAY! I like the story. Like FL too. ML isn't bad either. You should definitely watch it.
I also watch Treasure Around too. ML is one of my favorites - Bi Wen Jun. It's a costume drama.
0 5
Replying to Evie Zan • Jul 7, 2024
Hi Chun Tian dear! It's been a while! How are you doing my dear? Busy with our mini Moonies these days so I'm…
Wei Wei is still ok though. For ZLH as long as it's photo shoot or ad it's ok. Not drama though. I don't feel like crying so LYF is out. I saved all my tears for our XiXi!🤣🤣🤣 Have you checked out As Beautiful as You modern drama?
0 12
Replying to ChunTian • Jul 5, 2024
Quiet here in Moon Base. Looks like all the Moonies are out watching The Princess Royal? LOLOr what you all watching?Comment…
Hi Chun Tian dear! It's been a while! How are you doing my dear? Busy with our mini Moonies these days so I'm not here for quite a while now!
I don't bother watching The Princess Royal!🤣 ZLH so I don't even watch trailer. Watching Follow Your Heart and As Beautiful as You currently!
0 14
Replying to WE DEMAND JUSTICE • Jun 23, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart Spoiler
I feel the same!!!!!!!!But I really really like it.It has total 40 episodes.And they already MARRIED 😍😍😍😍😍😍.in…
I think there's a scene where JXB is dreaming about their encounter? 🤔
1 1
Replying to Evie Zan • Jun 22, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart Spoiler
I love his character here! He's so cute in drunken scenes! Watching together with my hubby! 😄 I'm on cloud…
I love wedding ceremony scenes too! I love how JXB behave with YNX when he's drunk. Just so cute! 😊😍 My hubby isn't happy that I found XiXi handsome and cute! 😄 Waiting anxiously for tonight episodes! If only I have a time machine!
1 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Jun 22, 2024
As the synopsis states “3 marriages and 3 separations”, so till ep 6, we have our first marriage and separation…
I love his character here! He's so cute in drunken scenes! Watching together with my hubby! 😄 I'm on cloud 9 while watching this drama! How about you? Any particular scenes that you love?
4 2
On Follow Your Heart • Jun 22, 2024
Rolling around! So so so happy! Feels like I've been waiting for ages to watch XiXi's new drama! Just so happy that it's only ep 6 and there's wedding even though it's fake one to trick bad guys! Need to watch again and again!
2 0
Replying to Evie Zan • Jun 21, 2024
Cruel cruel cruel! I kept waiting yesterday! 😭
No, not yet! I was too frustrated to watch it! Expecting and really excited to watch the drama and QIYI played us!
0 1
Replying to TaliaToo • Jun 21, 2024
Title The Double
Actually, there was a post down there. We laughed at how his fingers dropped like his heart probably did. LOL.
I want the elder princess to die slow and miserable death! 🙈
2 0
Replying to kwanto • Jun 21, 2024
Insider news is Qiyi is waiting for the last certificate sign, usually happens on Friday. So they can put FYH…
Cruel cruel cruel! I kept waiting yesterday! 😭
0 0
Replying to kwanto • Jun 21, 2024
Last night “Qiyi is playing a trick” trending bcs FYH airdrop was trending high yest. The fate of Lyx drama…
Cruel cruel cruel! I kept waiting yesterday! 😭
1 3
Replying to TaliaToo • Jun 21, 2024
Title The Double Spoiler
"There's this rumor about the Elder Princess. What did you and the Princess do?" WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR SON DO…
True! Is she expecting they just have tea or something? Expecting them to live like a monk and a nun? Really?
3 0