Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: NY, USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 7, 2023
Replying to TaliaToo • Jun 21, 2024
Title The Double
Actually, there was a post down there. We laughed at how his fingers dropped like his heart probably did. LOL.
🤣🤣🤣🤡 Got a good laugh out of that scene! And I'm really happy with the princess's misery!
3 2
Replying to OldieDevz18 • Jun 20, 2024
Do proper promotion iQIYI!!Announce a date so that I can be ready lol.....pls on 22 nd acc to 🍉!!🙏
Gonna die from anxiety!👀
3 1
Replying to kwanto • Jun 20, 2024
Youtube Qiyi Official: Today 7pm !!! check it out
Actually going to air or not? Think I'm going to die with anxiety!
2 0
Replying to justjacky • Jun 20, 2024
Title The Double
AFTER 32 EPISODES WE FINALLY-
I'm like what no kissing still? No steaming love scenes yet! Making me so so so irritated! I want to pluck screen writer's and director's hairs till bald!⚡⚡⚡🐲🐲🐲
1 0
Replying to Evie Zan • Jun 16, 2024
Title The Double
True!Why not come earlier? Why why why?😭😭😭
Hahaha, hopefully! My due date is at the end of September! So all our mini Moonies share the same birth month!
1 1
Replying to Evie Zan • Jun 16, 2024
Title The Double
True!Why not come earlier? Why why why?😭😭😭
So far I am doing well my dear! As well as I can be I guess between hugging the toilet sometimes! Starting to look like a mini whale 🐋 though! Glad to hear you are doing well too!
I hope we still get our 2 episodes per day though! Hopefully they won't change schedule!
1 3
Replying to Evie Zan • Jun 16, 2024
Title The Double
True!Why not come earlier? Why why why?😭😭😭
That's sucks! Making us cry so hard! 😭 How are you doing my dear?
There's no new schedule though! Hopefully we get to watch 2 episodes tomorrow!
1 5
Replying to Evie Zan • Jun 16, 2024
Title The Double
True!Why not come earlier? Why why why?😭😭😭
That's sucks! Making us cry so hard! 😭 How are you doing my dear?
There's no new schedule though! Hopefully we get to watch 2 episodes tomorrow!
0 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Jun 16, 2024
Title The Double
Although I am prepared but what happened to Tong Er…😭😭😭 Just felt it can be avoidable if Duke Su has…
True!Why not come earlier? Why why why?😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Jun 16, 2024
Title The Double
Although I am prepared but what happened to Tong Er…😭😭😭 Just felt it can be avoidable if Duke Su has…
True!Why not come earlier? Why why why?😭😭😭
0 8
On Follow Your Heart • Jun 15, 2024
Saw the trailer but no news for air date! 😭😭😭 So mean to make us fans wait wait wait and keep us waiting! 😭😭😭😭😭
2 0
Replying to Tori bug • Jun 15, 2024
y’all I am about half way through and I am obsessed with the ML. He is literally the most handsome man I have…
Glad you love our XiXi! Try Love is Sweet! Same FL! If you want to watch new drama, then no choice but need to wait! Drama name is Follow Your Heart!
2 0
Replying to Evie Zan • Jun 14, 2024
Definitely watch this! It's worth your time! We love this drama so much still hanging around even though it's…
Hehehe sounds like a good plan!🙈
0 0
Replying to Evie Zan • Jun 14, 2024
Definitely watch this! It's worth your time! We love this drama so much still hanging around even though it's…
Hilarious but also annoying though! Our XiXi can be strong contender but then I am afraid the uncles may sulking around our home though! 😜😅😂
0 2
Replying to Evie Zan • Jun 13, 2024
Definitely watch this! It's worth your time! We love this drama so much still hanging around even though it's…
They kicked and very active when they hear Daddy's voice! Sometimes not sure if it's coincidence or not but kicked or just move around when they hear their uncles' voice. So there's a bet between them who's their favorite uncle! And everyone is determined to be favorite uncle! They would argue and argue sometimes my hubby get annoyed and chase them out of our home. How am I supposed to know who's their favorite uncle, really? And our mini Moonies are still inside me! Sometimes Men! 👀
0 4
Replying to icil • Jun 13, 2024
Title The Double
i think 2 episodes per day are not enough for me. im greedy now
I'm obsessed too! More episodes will be a dream come true!
4 0
Replying to Evie Zan • Jun 13, 2024
Definitely watch this! It's worth your time! We love this drama so much still hanging around even though it's…
I'm daydreaming bow that you said about it! Waiting waiting waiting for the day we can watch our XiXi!
0 6
Replying to Evie Zan • Jun 11, 2024
Title The Double
Me love love love! ❤️😂
Me too! Currently there's no drama I want to watch except this one!
1 0
Replying to Evie Zan • Jun 11, 2024
Title The Double
Me love love love! ❤️😂
True! In my opinion this makes it even more enjoyable to watch! Guess I will be rewatching these scenes a lot in the future! Also looking forward for their romantic scenes in the future!
1 2