Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: NY, USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 7, 2023
Replying to 15130642 • Oct 9, 2025
Moonie over here! Anyway hi, its been very long since I saw yall Moonies active! I hope everything is well with…
Might watch when I'm back home! Now I'm on vacation with my hubby! So gotta spend more time with him. Hahaha my poor lil' ol' body needs rest! 😜
1 4
On Till the End of the Moon • Oct 9, 2025
Wondering if I cry, wail like someone's bloddy murdering me, will we get to watch XiXi's new drama? It's freaking October already! Yet NO XiXi's NEW drama!!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
2 10
Replying to 15130642 • Oct 9, 2025
Moonie over here! Anyway hi, its been very long since I saw yall Moonies active! I hope everything is well with…
Hi Megumi dear,
Also watching Fated Hearts! Love it! But I do have the urge to wring the princess's neck! Only finished watching episode 17. I'm so happy that they finally kiss! 😽 I'm like yay finally kiss scenes! So my hubby whispered " Cara Mia you're so excited over kiss scenes in the drama, I'm not doing things right, guess I've got work cut out for me! Oh my fluffy little heart! Ouch for the rest of poor lil' ol' me though! Gonna watch the rest of Fated
Hearts after my massage! I'm also gonna skip Yummy ×3 too! Anyone watching the Dragon Egg actor's new drama? Forgot
drama name and also actor's name. FL is Lu Yu Xiao. So I'm just thinking about watching it!
1 6
Replying to Micha • Oct 9, 2025
🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕Hi Moonies! I missed y'all and it's good to see…
Don't celebrate Mid- Autumn 🥮 Festival but I bake 🥮 during this time every year. Not this year though as me and my hubby are vacationing in Japan currently, leaving our mini Moonies and mini Dragons with their grandparents! Though missing our munchkins dearly, we are having a wonderful time with our us vacation time!
1 2
On Qi Xing Cai • Aug 23, 2025
Title Qi Xing Cai
Wish to see Bi Wen Jun or Luo Yunxi or Zhou Yiran or Chen Feiyu as ML.
0 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Jul 28, 2025
Title Deep Affection Eyes Spoiler
This is probably the upcoming ep 15 onwards, she is upset that JingYu is not telling her about his secrets. He…
I haven't read the novel too. Just wanna see romantic scenes & live in happy cloud! Need to save the tears plus tissues for upcoming XiXi's dramas. 😂😂😂 No idea when we'll get to watch though. Guess Wait wait wait wait and some more waiting!
1 1
Replying to Megumi-H • Jul 28, 2025
This is probably the upcoming ep 15 onwards, she is upset that JingYu is not telling her about his secrets. He…
Ahhh this misunderstanding is making me itch! Hopefully it will be over soon! Lucky we don't need to wait! That's a plus I guess. On the other hand, No no No oOoOO still in honeymoon stage yet misunderstandings, feeling hurt, & all that negative emotions! Sigh romance please come back! God also wondering what will ML's evil mother do bad deeds! I hate that woman! Hehehehe end of my ranting!
With love, hugs and kisses, ❤️🤗😘
Evie
1 3
Replying to Evie Zan • Jul 28, 2025
I'm like finally kissing and all that, my happy place and then just like that end of episode 12! Arr too frustrating!…
Absolutely right! But what can we do except wait! 😭😭😭
1 0
Replying to Evie Zan • Jul 27, 2025
I'm like finally kissing and all that, my happy place and then just like that end of episode 12! Arr too frustrating!…
Arr Arr a freaking 6 days break! ,😭😭😭
0 2
Replying to Evie Zan • Jul 27, 2025
I'm like finally kissing and all that, my happy place and then just like that end of episode 12! Arr too frustrating!…
Oh really! Thank U Very Much 4 letting me know! 😍💃
0 0
Replying to Evie Zan • Jul 26, 2025
I'm like finally kissing and all that, my happy place and then just like that end of episode 12! Arr too frustrating!…
Fingers crossed 🤞 hopefully it's HE. According to the schedule photo, only 1 episode again tomorrow. Sigh. But what I like about this drama is the relationship between ML & FL are pretty fast pace. Hopefully Bi Wen Jun get to star in more high profile dramas.
1 2
Replying to Megumi-H • Jul 26, 2025
Ep11…one word about the CP’s situation, “insecurity”. In a way, one thought FL is older and more mature…
I'm like finally kissing and all that, my happy place and then just like that end of episode 12! Arr too frustrating! Sigh waiting for episode 13! It will be great if we get 2 episodes tomorrow though. Bibi's grandma is funny. I like her. FL'S granny and her aunt's are hilarious too! Bibi looks so cute when he walked in and saw the ladies cheering and laughing! 😂😂😂
1 7
Replying to Evie Zan • Jul 26, 2025
True! Both of them making me itch. Hahaha Guess that's what the director want us to feel. Bad bad bad director!🤣🤣🤣🙃
Hahaha I also have never ending long long long list of Plan to Watch Later!😊
0 0
Replying to Evie Zan • Jul 26, 2025
True! Both of them making me itch. Hahaha Guess that's what the director want us to feel. Bad bad bad director!🤣🤣🤣🙃
I'm planning to watch that too. But hehehehe Bi Wen Jun takes priority! Also interested in The legend of Heroes 2.
2 2
Replying to Evie Zan • Jul 26, 2025
True! Both of them making me itch. Hahaha Guess that's what the director want us to feel. Bad bad bad director!🤣🤣🤣🙃
Yes! The only drama I'm watching currently! How about you my dear? ❤️🤗😘
0 4
Replying to Megumi-H • Jul 26, 2025
Ep11…one word about the CP’s situation, “insecurity”. In a way, one thought FL is older and more mature…
True! Both of them making me itch. Hahaha Guess that's what the director want us to feel. Bad bad bad director!🤣🤣🤣🙃
2 6
Replying to Evie Zan • Dec 24, 2024
Any idea about airing date? I'm preparing to laugh!
Yay! Thank you very much! Merry Christmas and wish you have a wonderful Christmas time with your family and love ones!
0 0
Replying to lavaarr • Dec 12, 2024
Title The Silent Wife Spoiler
Yeahhh, it supposed to be the ending, but i still hope she would leave him and continue with her life alone
Seems like ML deserved to be hit with 2 by 4 quite a few times! Or maybe FL should stomped on his manhood for like a few dozen times before leaving him to rot.
4 0
Replying to AiNong • Aug 19, 2024
I just finish it... my heart is devasted...But..The final image ? Is he regenerating ? And will come back later…
Hugs my dear! 🤗🤗🤗
2 1
Replying to Pytheos • Jul 15, 2024
Hello hello beautiful mummy, my phone apps gone wonky I can’t reply to your text above. So here’s my reply..…
Oh. K! So you are saying I'm beautiful then! Hehehe. Thank you very much for making this lil ol mama whale happy! 😊🤗😘🥰🤩
0 1