Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: NY, USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 7, 2023
Replying to Evie Zan • Jun 10, 2024
Definitely watch this! It's worth your time! We love this drama so much still hanging around even though it's…
Ouch my poor stomach!😂 I know XiXi will never disappoint us!
0 8
Replying to Yue • Jun 10, 2024
Title The Double
Wait a minute. What's this NSFW scene in ep19?😂 Me blushing!
Me love love love! ❤️😂
3 4
Replying to Evie Zan • Jun 9, 2024
Definitely watch this! It's worth your time! We love this drama so much still hanging around even though it's…
Hahaha Glad to hear you are doing well. The only drama I'm watching currently is The Double! How I want to watch XiXi new drama! Hopefully air soon before I give birth though! 😔 I want to watch XiXi new drama badly!
0 10
Replying to Evie Zan • Jun 9, 2024
Definitely watch this! It's worth your time! We love this drama so much still hanging around even though it's…
Hi Pytheos dear!!! How are you doing? Miss you my dear;😍😘😘😘🤗
0 12
Replying to Xoxun • Jun 8, 2024
Title The Double
Episode 16 at 6 pm
Yay! Thank you very much for info!
0 0
Replying to IanuaCoeli • Jun 8, 2024
Title The Double
if Shen Yurong truly loved his wife, he would have communicated with her about the danger they were in, to seek…
True! He's a selfish a**! Pardon my language! 🙏 He doesn't even bother to protect her dignity! He can easily killed her with poison! He doesn't deserve his wife love!
8 1
Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • Jun 8, 2024
yes , I started the double , enjoying it so far . pretty funny and WXY character is similar to ZLH character in…
True!
0 0
Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • Jun 8, 2024
yes , I started the double , enjoying it so far . pretty funny and WXY character is similar to ZLH character in…
Yeah I don't mind him in photos! Eye candy and pretty and all that!🤣🤣🤣 Just having trouble with his acting! Guess maybe my pregnancy hormones play a role! Maybe I can tolerate him in a year or two later?
0 0
Replying to Evie Zan • Jun 8, 2024
Just keep boat load of tissues!,😄
Oh! Guess most parents won't understand my dear. But you can ask questions or if you need comfort we're here! 🤗🤗🤗
1 1
Replying to Evie Zan • Jun 8, 2024
Loving that drama! The only drama I'm watching currently! Definitely should watch! The problem is I want to watch…
Indeed! 😊
0 0
Replying to Evie Zan • Jun 8, 2024
Just keep boat load of tissues!,😄
Hugs my dear! 🤗🤗🤗 Write Watching TTEOTM and show them every time they ask? 🤔
I also cried a lot whenever I watch! When it's airing, I was pregnant so mix with pregnancy hormones... imagine! But everyone here comfort me so you can cry your eyes out!
1 3
Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • Jun 8, 2024
yes , I started the double , enjoying it so far . pretty funny and WXY character is similar to ZLH character in…
I think WXY is far more better than ZLH! Planning to watch his other drama but when? I have no idea! 😞
0 4
Replying to ChunTian • Jun 8, 2024
Hi hi Moonies.For those who like Wang Xing Yue (2nd love interest for BL in Kunning Palace), he has a new drama!…
Loving that drama! The only drama I'm watching currently! Definitely should watch! The problem is I want to watch more than 2 episodes -well 1 episode only from Friday to Sunday - though I don't have time to watch more than 2 episodes! My dilemma!
0 2
Replying to Dami Moglewar • Jun 8, 2024
Guyzzzz i wanna watch this but im scared... Idk if i should start or not... Can you help me?
Just keep boat load of tissues!,😄
1 15
Replying to Dami Moglewar • Jun 8, 2024
Guyzzzz i wanna watch this but im scared... Idk if i should start or not... Can you help me?
Definitely watch this! It's worth your time! We love this drama so much still hanging around even though it's finished last year!
2 14
Replying to Blodeuwedd • Jun 7, 2024
Title The Double
I want a lot of things from dramas like medicine-powder, which stop bleeading instantly, hangover soup, which…
True!
0 0
Replying to Blodeuwedd • Jun 7, 2024
Title The Double
I want a lot of things from dramas like medicine-powder, which stop bleeading instantly, hangover soup, which…
JL killed her brother! Seriously! It's like saying killing her sister (or a girl) is not that big of a crime!
0 2
Replying to Blodeuwedd • Jun 7, 2024
Title The Double
I want a lot of things from dramas like medicine-powder, which stop bleeading instantly, hangover soup, which…
Reliable or not everyone just wanna believe it!🤣🤣🤣 Yeah the baby isn't even born yet but everyone just assumed it's a boy like it's with 💯 percent guarantee! 👀 I wonder how they are so sure without ultrasound 🤔
0 0
Replying to Martial • Jun 7, 2024
Title The Double
Cakey which is a shame because they are both beautiful.
True! 😔
1 0