Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: NY, USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 7, 2023
Replying to Megumi-H • Apr 24, 2024
I know what you mean…it feels that way, this drama never really shows her emotions on this, only her determination…
Hahahaha may be she found him boring after all! And I think I'm the only one who doesn't care if it's HE or not!I think her character is a woman who just doesn't dwell on what ifs and very decisive! She already made up her mind that she doesn't want innocent people suffer because of her relationship. She chose to be selfless and she can't in good shape continue her relationship with her bf regardless of what happened to other people! The bad person is the emperor! And she also knows dwelling on the past and romantic relationship or whatever doesn't help anyone anyway! What's the point of crying anyway since she already broke up! She's just decisive! I love that about her even though she may seem like cold hearted person! Move on bye bye ex! Cool! Maybe she will find another person? 🤔
3 5
Replying to Evie Zan • Apr 24, 2024
No! YUNLU FOREVER! Plus Lu Lu is prettier! Hehehe.
I want to watch Costume drama and Modern drama with her and XiXi as CP! I think XiXi and Jingyi will manage to surprise us even though there's age gap! Another CP I wanna watch with our XiXi is with Lusi! Preferably costume drama! Maybe both of them dancing and playing musical instruments together? 🤔
1 0
Replying to Evie Zan • Apr 24, 2024
No! YUNLU FOREVER! Plus Lu Lu is prettier! Hehehe.
I'm sure! She's a good actress so it'll be enjoyable to watch! Wondering if we'll get to see our XiXi with braids in this drama? Unlikely pairing maybe and won't be my favorite like YUNLU but I wanna watch a drama with our XiXi and Zhang Jingyi from Lighter and Princess! One of my favorite CP is her with Arthur Chen! But I think it'll be enjoyable to watch but just not gonna be my favorite CP. What do you think?
1 2
Replying to Evie Zan • Apr 24, 2024
No! YUNLU FOREVER! Plus Lu Lu is prettier! Hehehe.
I'm not bringing her down! Just stating my preference my dear! And I love her Destined CP! She's a good actress! I wanna see another drama or preferably dramas with her Destined ML! Like I only love YUNLU! And if there's more dramas with YUNLU CP I think I will be in heaven!
2 7
Replying to Evie Zan • Apr 24, 2024
No! YUNLU FOREVER! Plus Lu Lu is prettier! Hehehe.
Yeah it's way much better than LIP! The chemistry in LIP is flat to me! Of course, YUNLU Chemistry is the One and Only!😊😍
2 0
Replying to Evie Zan • Apr 23, 2024
No! YUNLU FOREVER! Plus Lu Lu is prettier! Hehehe.
True! Sizz Sizz Sizz Sizzling indeed!!!! 😍
3 0
Replying to ChunTian • Apr 23, 2024
LYX's new song hits number one! WOOT! 🥇🎉👍❤️💜https://twitter.com/LYX19880728/status/1781185321033744749?t=97y9Lok-fsvAGTiq2bZh4Q&s=19
Yay!🎉🎉🎉💞💞💞
3 0
Replying to Evie Zan • Apr 23, 2024
No! YUNLU FOREVER! Plus Lu Lu is prettier! Hehehe.
I like Song Yi! Sure any drama is not angsty as TTEOTM I guess! But still it may be a good pairing but YUNLU is irreplaceable! 😊
2 2
Replying to JYJ • Apr 23, 2024
The trailer is heeeereeeee❤️🥹🥹🥹 i need them to be a power couple
No! YUNLU FOREVER! Plus Lu Lu is prettier! Hehehe.
0 30
Replying to twinty • Apr 20, 2024
Zhang Jing Yi is one of the most natural actress. You should watch her in Lighter and Princess after this.
Chemistry is ok! Acting is good too! It's just that the drama doesn't enticed me enough to watch without FF! Guess it just fell short for me to watch as I don't find it interesting enough like Chicago Fire! Also I just gave birth to our Triplets at that time when the drama airing! So if it's not interesting enough for me, I just FFF it if I like the lead/leads or just don't watch if I don't like the leads!
0 0
Replying to twinty • Apr 20, 2024
Zhang Jing Yi is one of the most natural actress. You should watch her in Lighter and Princess after this.
Yeah. But I only watched her scenes though! The rest I FFF! As I'm a fan of Chicago Fire, I haven't found Asian firefighter drama or medical drama (Grey's Anatomy, Chicago Med fan) that I want to watch! Just first episode and I lost interest! Only watching because of the FL in the first place! So I only watched the FL!
0 2
Replying to twinty • Apr 19, 2024
Zhang Jing Yi is one of the most natural actress. You should watch her in Lighter and Princess after this.
I think ML is somewhat handsome but I don't like his acting! I think his non expressive acting is boring! For example his character is similar to Lin Bu Yi (Leo Wu) character from Love Like the Galaxy and The Devil General (Caesar Wu) character from General's Lady! The difference is both actors portrayed their character very well! But I can pretend I don't see him cause I love the FL! 🤣🤣🤣 If it's with Arthur Chen I'll glue to the screen and rewatch every love scenes!
0 4
Replying to twinty • Apr 18, 2024
Zhang Jing Yi is one of the most natural actress. You should watch her in Lighter and Princess after this.
Yeah but her chemistry with Arthur Chen is off the charts though and the ML in this drama is just boring to me!
0 6
Replying to twinty • Apr 18, 2024
Zhang Jing Yi is one of the most natural actress. You should watch her in Lighter and Princess after this.
One of my favorite drama and CP! I think it'll be amazing if the ML is Arthur Chen though!
1 8
Replying to justjacky • Apr 15, 2024
Currently, I'm watching some mini dramas and old stuff while waiting for something that's my vibe to air. What…
Hahaha! So many choices!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to chsaf • Apr 14, 2024
Hello my dear lovely friends, how I've missed you all..TTEOTM rewatch will destroy me cos I'll cry non-stop and…
Yeah, but there're 4 boys who're gonna turn my home upsidedown! Hopefully our princess won't join the party but there's not much hope! Siblings tend to stick together not to mention their cousins who are closer in age so imagine the troubles they'll get into!
1 1
Replying to chsaf • Apr 14, 2024
Hello my dear lovely friends, how I've missed you all..TTEOTM rewatch will destroy me cos I'll cry non-stop and…
True! Hopefully they won't turn our home upsidedown much while they are growing up! Boys will always be boys! 👀 My beautiful clean home will soon turned into messy home!
0 3
Replying to chsaf • Apr 14, 2024
Hello my dear lovely friends, how I've missed you all..TTEOTM rewatch will destroy me cos I'll cry non-stop and…
Yeah, better not! Because she's the only one having Triplets among us! Added salt to the wounds, another one of our cousin is currently pregnant with a baby girl! Not multiple plus having a girl at that so we are keeping our mouths shut! 🤣🤣🤣 Even the boys from our family are doing everything she wants like she only mentions and yeah yeah we'll get it done! 🤣🤣🤣 It's so funny seeing all the boys being very well behaved! Perks of being pregnant!
0 0
Replying to Pytheos • Apr 14, 2024
By the way, are you a fan of The Blood of Youth ? Netflix Spore has airdropped the show today! Woohooo... Am hoping…
Dim ML actually kinda grow on you isn't he? The only one I don't like in that drama is NH!
0 1
Replying to chsaf • Apr 14, 2024
Hello my dear lovely friends, how I've missed you all..TTEOTM rewatch will destroy me cos I'll cry non-stop and…
Hehehe she'll chill soon! She's eyeing her husband like it's all his fault! Our poor brother in law is walking on pins and needles!🤣🤣🤣 She's having Triplets again! I'm like thank God it's only 2 this time! We don't dare to ask whether she wants to try again!
0 2