Currently, I'm watching some mini dramas and old stuff while waiting for something that's my vibe to air. What…
I like In Blossom but I only watched a few episodes! I really do love FL dancing scenes! BIA : I love FL! Plot is really interesting and good! So I can pretend I don't see ML! Hehehe!I was thinking if ML is Arthur Chen! Then it'll be awesome as the chemistry is off the charts in Lighter and Princess! It'll be great to see them again in costume drama! BCE, I don't like FL but ML is in just don't mind category! But I haven't watch his modern drama so figured check it out! FFF it though! I got a laugh out of ML though so it's ok 4 me though!
Hi ! Hi! I am currently watching Blossoms in Adversity ( BIA ) too. Interesting plot, fabulous FL and cast. The…
Not a fan of FL! ML is just I don't mind category! Just that I haven't watch his modern drama before so thinking just checking out! He's funny though in this drama and I got a good laugh plus FFF it so it's ok for me! 😄
Hi ! Hi! I am currently watching Blossoms in Adversity ( BIA ) too. Interesting plot, fabulous FL and cast. The…
Yeah pastries in BIA looks beautiful! I'm complaining about the cake baked in Best Choice Ever modern drama! FFF it and pause sometimes to watch! Just checking it out coz curious about CP!
Anyone watching anything new? Currently watching Blossoms in Adversity! Not bad! Plot is interesting! Don't care for the ML though! Seriously the actress has good chemistry with anyone she works with but this one? The ML just fell short! FFF Best Choice Ever. Pausing to watch here and there! No idea why but the FL baking scene left me with an itch! And here I thought my hubby's bad at baking! Even his ok cakes looking better than that cake! I mean according to the plot they can't afford fancy equipment but I know a Chinese Auntie who just uses the rice cooker to bake! Her cakes are very simple yet looks fabulous and taste delicious!
Not me… Planning to watch Blossom in adversity instead😜🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻
Yeah, I'm enjoying! Sadly our mini Moonies can't join us! Planning to keep them inside! Plus they won't understand what's happening anyway! Better safe than sorry!
Not me… Planning to watch Blossom in adversity instead😜🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻
Yeah! I don't plan to watch it from public places though. Just from my hubby uncle's home. Traffic is insane! Plus not to mention there'll be large crowd!
Not me… Planning to watch Blossom in adversity instead😜🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻
Hahaha! I also watch BIA too! Like the FL but don't care for the ML! I think it'll be very good if the ML is Arthur Chen! I love their CP since Lighter and Princess! Their chemistry is sizzling!
Take care over there, Evie! Keep safe! 🫶🫶🫶LOL at the tea sets knee-jerk reaction! 😂 You just reminded…
Some are handed down but I also bought them a lot during travels and shopping trips! I also stalk online for tea sets too! I have all sorts of sizes! Hahaha thank God her husband is there!
BIA : I love FL! Plot is really interesting and good! So I can pretend I don't see ML! Hehehe!I was thinking if ML is Arthur Chen! Then it'll be awesome as the chemistry is off the charts in Lighter and Princess! It'll be great to see them again in costume drama!
BCE, I don't like FL but ML is in just don't mind category! But I haven't watch his modern drama so figured check it out! FFF it though! I got a laugh out of ML though so it's ok 4 me though!
Hahaha thank God her husband is there!