Black Bird OST is so mysterious beautiful. Never gets old. ❤️❤️Hmmm....bloodspit? *ChunTian observes closely…
Wondering what will Mermer dear think? 🤔 Now innocent lil ol me getting ideas and taking notes! Humm should I use Raspberry Coulis for blood and lick?🤔🤣🙈
Happy Easter my dear fellow Moonies! Wish you guys a wonderful Easter Day with your family and love ones! 🐣🐣🐣🐰🐰🐰😘😘😘💕💕💕💕💕 How's your Easter Day? My Easter Family photo op failed in epic proportions due to the little grabby hands and also my new white dress is stained with chocolate and fillings! Should have known better! What I imagine and reality is totally different! 😔 Everyone laughed, so guess that's the positive! Well only after all of us wish we were either deaf or didn't have ears! Wailing like it's the end of the world or something!
😍😍😍 Happy Good Friday! Is QOT nice? How’s storyline😁 Me no fan of ml but quite like fl. 😚
You won't need tissues though! Probably very annoy, yell at the screen, and feel sad and sympathetic to the ML! Poor ML! He has so much stress he's seeing the doctor for stress, his doctor is increasing the dosage of the meds regularly because his stress level is so high! After ML left, the doctor called his wife and said thank you! My hubby also thank me while we watched together! And then he said poor dude! Really poor dude indeed! Crying himself to sleep! And FL is surprised and also felt betrayed that ML wants to divorce her! I am like seriously? You treat your husband like shit, show no respect or care about how he'll feel, and then you are surprised that he wants divorce? There's this scene where she beat her younger brother for disrespecting her husband but she's just watch with indifference while her family is abusing him! Not just her brother but all her family is abusing her husband! She only beat and told her younger brother to treat her husband with respect after her husband left the house to drink. So how will her husband know she cares? And the funny thing but not really funny thing is FL doesn't even know that she herself treats her husband poorly and yet she beat her younger brother! Just wow!
😍😍😍 Happy Good Friday! Is QOT nice? How’s storyline😁 Me no fan of ml but quite like fl. 😚
Definitely as whatever mood there is disappear coz I was busy laughing! By the time I continue to watch, I don't feel anything but light mood!My hubby's comments makes me laughing hard and sometimes rolling around! Good thing our sectional is really big! Otherwise ouch! The most funny thing is he wasn't even joking or trying to be funny or anything but just commenting what he thought. And my hubby isn't even really watching the drama! Just sitting and having snacks and sometimes napping. 😆 But if you can watch it with your bestie and yell at the screen together it's also really really good though! Hehehe one time I watch together with my cousin and after only a few minutes both my hubby and hers left the room! 🤣🤣🤣 Guess they ran for the hills! 🤔😆🤡 Anyhoo at least QOT maybe worth the watch coz everyone acting skills are really really good including the support actors! The plot? Guess you just have to think it's a tad too much dramatic! I don't know! I have never come across those types of people so who knows if there's such family exists or not! Their behaviors left a bad taste for me though!
😍😍😍 Happy Good Friday! Is QOT nice? How’s storyline😁 Me no fan of ml but quite like fl. 😚
Not really I think? Because so far I don't feel like crying! 🤣🤣🤣 Rather I am cracking up at my hubby's out of the blue comments! So I don't really feel sad or tear up! But definitely feeling annoyed at the FL and her family behaviors!
😍😍😍 Happy Good Friday! Is QOT nice? How’s storyline😁 Me no fan of ml but quite like fl. 😚
Oh! Ok! You don't like that kind of plot? Me too! But I like the ML plus all actors acting skills are really good including the support actors! And waiting when will ML run for the hills! But guess it won't happen as FL is suffering from tumors which makes her space out, forget things, and different personality or something! Hahaha guess it's a way for excusing FL behavior! Some people are frustrated that why can't ML see FL love. Left me puzzling as where's the love and if it's labeled as love in real life, I don't want anything to do with it and rather die old, bitter lonely single cat lady! Hehehe guess I just give you another reason to run for the hills! 🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha! If you can why not? Since I am busy with our mini Moonies and also hugging the toilet, I can't go! So just have to make do with crumbs from you guys!
😍😍😍 Happy Good Friday! Is QOT nice? How’s storyline😁 Me no fan of ml but quite like fl. 😚
Hahaha! Guess my recommendation sucks! 😂 Making you run for the hills! 🤣🤣🤣 Wondering if I am recommending you the drama or do I somehow sway you not to watch? 🤔
😍😍😍 Happy Good Friday! Is QOT nice? How’s storyline😁 Me no fan of ml but quite like fl. 😚
I like the ML! You may end up yelling at the screen way too often! The FL and her family abuse the ML a lot! Left me wondering where's the respect for your spouse? Me and my hubby watch QOT together! Well I'm actually watching but my hubby is sitting and having snacks really! His interest is when will the dude (ML) wise up, get divorce and run for the hills! 🤣🤣🤣 And sometimes comments like that dude is either a saint, spineless, or broke by his wife! Probably have a few screws loose or something! Which makes me crack up every time! Told me this drama made him realize how lucky he was because he won't last a week with that kind of woman and in laws! With remarks and comments like that I can't even properly feel sorry for the ML! Sometimes I just have to pause because I just can't stop laughing! The thing is I am waiting for me to feel romantic! Because till now? I don't feel romantic! I just can't see it! Some people are raving about how romantic or chemistry and so on but I just can't find anything romantic till now! So left me scratching my head! If you are planning to check out, please let me know what you think or what scenes are considered as romantic! I mean as back stabbing as YXW/LSS, feels like it's nothing compared to the FL in this drama! Maybe I was busy laughing so I might miss something? Anyhoo, let me know what you think if you happen to watch it! Acting is really good! Really all the actors so it's worth watching!
Hi my dear fellow Moonies! How are you guys doing? It's been a while! Busy these days with our mini Moonies! Left them for 2 days for my doctor visit and since we came back they cry loudly as soon as they don't see me! So fussy these days! What dramas are you guys enjoying? I'm listening to music more these days though! Watching Queen of Tears K drama! New song by Miley Cyrus and Beyonce that both of us are loving at the moment! Enjoy! https://youtu.be/SyXfJi2KZ-A?si=kGIiYFZYTHJoj9dT
Not only the in laws are mean, they are down right scary! He feels like he can't get divorce like a normal person.…
Yeah, no matter how they loose their baby, how isn't that much important. It's after it's make or break the relationship. She loose her baby and it's tragic for sure but she forgot that she's not the only one who is loosing the baby! Even though the father didn't carry the baby (well physically impossible) he's also loosing his baby! Just because he is just a father and hadn't met the baby yet didn't translate that he love the baby any less! His pain is also a pain! She only thought for herself! Don't give him the chance to mourn and move on! And didn't even bother to care about his feelings and just packed everything and all without even doing a courtesy of letting him know that she planned to get rid of their baby stuffs! That's selfish and downright inhumane! And she is surprised that her husband wants divorce?
Not only the in laws are mean, they are down right scary! He feels like he can't get divorce like a normal person.…
Yeah! That's violation of human rights! He's not a criminal nor he's underage! My hubby asked me whether ML is just too weak without a spine or just a few screws loose or his wife broke him? Follow up by poor dude! 😂 Come to think of it, poor dude indeed!
ML needs a serious character development soon. Thinking about divorce and being happy his actual wife is dying…
Not only the in laws are mean, they are down right scary! He feels like he can't get divorce like a normal person. Selfish or not everyone wants to survive! He's thinking about the consequences of getting a divorce! He seen first hand how his in law treat the employee who only wants to quit his job! Not only the old man wants to destroy that employee, he also wants to humiliate that employee! So he's actually worried that what his in law might do just because he wants divorce! I don't think he would care that much if he's alone! But his family well rather his brother and sister depends on him. So he felt like he's cornered! His wife love? It seems like a joke to me! She has tumor and not herself and don't know about it in the start! But that doesn't excuse her completely from how she's treating her husband! She doesn't show she cares to her husband and only shows her care behind her husband back! So how can the husband know about it? And rich, powerful doesn't give you the right to treat someone like shit even if that someone is dirt poor! She doesn't even show respect to her husband in front of the employees! Realize it or not, she's lording over the fact that her husband works for her and make that fact known! Regardless of gender or your status in the society, no one deserves to be treated that way! If my hubby treats me that way, I will cut his ball (well that's criminal offense so guess I have to settle with knee his balls)! And wondering why would you marry someone in the first place when you can't truly accept their status? Would she treat someone from the upper class that way even if that person is not as capable as the one she married? I don't think so though! So it's sick to happy about your wife dying but in his situation it's like a lifeline for him! A chance to escape without consequences! Love is not something you take for granted! Like it or not everyone has a limit of tolerance! If you only prioritize what you want then it's better you stay single! Because eventually one party will leave you when their limit of tolerance is reached! When you are in a serious relationship, it's important that both of you are happy! FL love is more like I want this so I must have it kind! Once in possession it's like you can do whatever you want with it! I mean the husband is afraid of touching his wife without permission. Who would think that's love? I mean not every waking moment needs to be filled with flowers and unicorns and rainbows and stuff! But you need to be comfortable in your home, comfortable with each other! Not go out at night drinking and crying on his way home! And taking meds for stress relief! Even his doctor is calling his wife and thanking her after the ML left! So I don't feel love! If it's Love than I will run away as if I was chasing by the devils!
How's your Easter Day?
My Easter Family photo op failed in epic proportions due to the little grabby hands and also my new white dress is stained with chocolate and fillings! Should have known better! What I imagine and reality is totally different! 😔
Everyone laughed, so guess that's the positive! Well only after all of us wish we were either deaf or didn't have ears! Wailing like it's the end of the world or something!
https://youtu.be/SyXfJi2KZ-A?si=kGIiYFZYTHJoj9dT