Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: NY, USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 7, 2023
Replying to ChunTian • Feb 22, 2024
I should reserve comments until I see her full outfit.But currently, I am not getting the hair accessories. Looks…
Shivers! Don't wanna destroy my beautiful beautiful mane! Hehehe! 😂🤣🤣
1 2
Replying to ChunTian • Feb 22, 2024
I should reserve comments until I see her full outfit.But currently, I am not getting the hair accessories. Looks…
Shivers! Don't wanna destroy my beautiful beautiful mane! Hehehe! 😂🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to ChunTian • Feb 22, 2024
Awww...this is adorable!!! ❤️🐈😽
Yeah meow meow is super cute! 😍😍😍
0 0
Replying to ChunTian • Feb 22, 2024
You are not alone in thinking that! I imagine that even if he is wearing sack cloth, he will look good, look super…
I'm eying the jacket with mini bears! So loving it! But wondering how many times will I get to wear it if I buy though! 🤔👀
0 1
Replying to ChunTian • Feb 22, 2024
I should reserve comments until I see her full outfit.But currently, I am not getting the hair accessories. Looks…
Really? How so? I was busy with my mini Moonies, I'm so left behind!
1 3
Replying to ChunTian • Feb 22, 2024
I should reserve comments until I see her full outfit.But currently, I am not getting the hair accessories. Looks…
Left me scratching my head! No idea what to say except um ....... Guess I I will do the same as u my dear! 😅😆😝🤣🤣🤣
1 5
Replying to Evie Zan • Feb 16, 2024
Any Valentine Day Plans Chun Tian dear?
Hahaha! So no more itching hands I guess? 🤔🤣
0 1
Replying to Evie Zan • Feb 15, 2024
Any Valentine Day Plans Chun Tian dear?
Great! So you can change your profile photo back to what you want!
0 3
Replying to Evie Zan • Feb 15, 2024
Any Valentine Day Plans Chun Tian dear?
Hehehe! Everyday is Valentine Day indeed when you are in Love!😍😍😍
Family Gatherings! Yay! I love those!
Ah Nu Wa Goddess is the Goddess of Fertility and marriage right?
Since it's everyone's birthday then Happy Birthday to you too my dear! 😘😘😘🤗🎉🎆
For me currently waiting for room service after 2 am! Woke up very hungry! Munching on apple!
Guess our mini Dragon inside must be hungry! 🤣🤣🤣
0 1
Replying to Evie Zan • Feb 15, 2024
Any Valentine Day Plans Chun Tian dear?
Pytheos dear, how's your Valentine Day? Romantic dinner or getaway? Presents? Hope you have a wonderful Valentine Day!
0 3
Replying to Evie Zan • Feb 15, 2024
Any Valentine Day Plans Chun Tian dear?
Oh O! Seems very much busy! Take care my dear! I'm just spending quality time with my hubby! Left our mini Moonies at home with their new born care specialists! Only for a day! Hahaha!
My mom and dad are in Italy for a romantic getaway right now abandoning us kids! 🤣🤣🤣 Get any presents for Valentine Day?
0 0
Replying to ChunTian • Feb 14, 2024
For the Moonies who also fans of LYF. Looks like a LYF exhibition in Shanghai!! They only mentioned Xiang Lui…
Any Valentine Day Plans Chun Tian dear?
0 13
On Till the End of the Moon • Feb 14, 2024
Happy Valentine Day to my fellow Lovely Moonies! Wish everyone have a wonderful time with your husband/Wife/Fiance/Fiancee/ Partner/Lover/Boyfriend/Girlfriend! Wishing fellow Moonies a day filled with warmth, affection, LOVE & HAPPINESS! Today and every day, let's celebrate the power of love to bring joy, comfort, and meaning into our lives!
Anyone doing anything special? Romantic dinner or getaway?
My mom and dad are in Italy for a romantic getaway, abandoning us kids!🤣🤡
For us just going to romantic dinner with my hubby! And of course Presents!!!! And then strawberries, chocolate and whipped cream plus may be cuffies?🤔 Humm...... Shhhh !!!!! 👀👀👀
P.S: Please feel free to SHARE! 😊😘🙈
5 0
Replying to x_AJ_x • Feb 13, 2024
Congratulations Evie! How exciting!! 🎉
Thank you very much my dear! 😍😊🤗
0 0
Replying to Micha • Feb 13, 2024
Wow, congrats Evie! How cool to have a Dragon baby on the way!🐉🎉
Thank you very much my dear! Crossing my fingers 🤞 for baby girl and no multiples this time around! I'm itching for gender reveal but at the same time dreading! But can't do a thing but wait!
1 1
Replying to Micha • Feb 13, 2024
Wow, congrats Evie! How cool to have a Dragon baby on the way!🐉🎉
🤣😝😜🤡
1 0
Replying to ChunTian • Feb 12, 2024
WOOT!!! Congratulations Evie!! When is baby Dragon arriving? He/she is gonna have 3 Bunny big brothers looking…
Awww!!!! Yeah health is the most important thing! So I just have to chill and wait! Just a little bit freaking out! Busy these days so I don't even notice that I missed my period! Only when my hubby said Cara you still have lots of your monthly supplies( aka my pads 😜) left! I'm like OMG! And then sure enough bun baking in the oven!
0 0
Replying to ChunTian • Feb 12, 2024
WOOT!!! Congratulations Evie!! When is baby Dragon arriving? He/she is gonna have 3 Bunny big brothers looking…
Thank you very much my dear! End of September or maybe 1st week October! Lucky for her/him but lil poor me! Cross my fingers 🤞 it's girl and also not multiples! There goes my plan of making sure to have a girl! Well that ship has sailed far far away now to the river of no return! Or maybe the ocean? 🤔👀
0 2
Replying to Micha • Feb 12, 2024
Wow, congrats Evie! How cool to have a Dragon baby on the way!🐉🎉
Thank you very much my dear! Cool but ouch my poor Vajajay! 👀 I was planning to have next one next year! But oops happened! Totally blaming my hubby! Nothing to do with sweet innocent lil ol me! 🤣🤡🙈
1 5