Wishing fellow Moonies brighter & joyful year ahead! May this year bring new happiness, new goals, new achievements, &many new inspirations to your life! May this year be full with happiness and joyous laughters in your home and hearth through out the year! Best wishes, Evie P.S: Sorry for late New Year Wishes!
Busy but manageable for now! Our mini Moonies are over 2 months old now! Demanding Mamma Papà attentions now!…
Yeah, definitely bigger and even more demanding our attention now! Never say never my dear! You never know! And when you find the one, trust me all your precautions or decisions fly out of the window!
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas as well, Evie! ❤️🎄🎅🏻☃️❤️
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas my dear! May your home and hearth be fill with joyous laughter on this joyous Christmas Day! Best wishes from my family to yours! 🎄🎆❤️🎁🎉🥂
On this joyous occasion of Christmas Day , Wishing my dearest Moonies a Very Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with hope, health, and happiness! May each day be a gift and every moment a treasure! May the beauty of the season surround you, and may the melody of your Christmas day fills your home and hearth with love, harmony, and the sweetest sounds of laughter! With love and best wishes to dearest Moonies, Evie
OMG!! My eyes! My ears! Here to rant about a particular YouTube aunty reviewer. Her video came up on my feed.…
That woman is so toxic! I wrote a comment and report! But whether YouTube will do something or not I don't know! Maybe we should report again and again and again, so YouTube will take down her Chanel?
Wishing you a very happy Christmas Eve! May all have a wonderful time with your family and friends during the joyous occasion! With Love and best wishes to my dearest Moonies, Evie
SOKP and AJTL! Will finally have time for those.😂I will be doing a lot of baking in between episodes. Can't…
I escaped from making Ginger House this year! So no I won't be making any Ginger House this year! This year I'm going to make whatever I feel like making! I'm feeling ice cream! 🤔 Chocolate Molten Lava Cake with bourbon ! Thinking about using Brothers Bond Bourbon! Owned by Vampire Diaries stars Ian and Paul! Cheese Cake! Tiramisu of course!
https://youtu.be/CtcSKvvn-kE?si=qXNyuEiTyhoQM7RP
Best wishes,
Evie
P.S: Sorry for late New Year Wishes!
Never say never my dear! You never know! And when you find the one, trust me all your precautions or decisions fly out of the window!
Wishing my dearest Moonies a Very Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with hope, health, and happiness! May each day be a gift and every moment a treasure! May the beauty of the season surround you, and may the melody of your Christmas day fills your home and hearth with love, harmony, and the sweetest sounds of laughter!
With love and best wishes to dearest Moonies,
Evie
With Love and best wishes to my dearest Moonies,
Evie