Just do what you can Evie. It will be over soon enough and baby dragon will be here. Perhaps for now, your doctor…
I like WuLei but somehow I don't find it enticing enough for me to watch! It's HE though! So it's a plus! I watched Marry My Husband K drama! It's good one! No rewatch though! Might rewatch My Demon if I wanna see SK! Waiting for XiXi new drama! Hopefully we'll get to watch it together soon this year? Another 2 dramas I wanna watch this year are Bi Wen Jun Treasures Around and Song Wei Long Everlasting Longing! Song Wei Long with pretty shiny braids! Both are costume dramas! Bi Wen Jun looks very handsome with the shiny neat hair style! Simple yet very eye pleasing! I am laughing out loud at the Taiwanese drama name though I have no idea if it's a comedy or not! 💕😘😘😘🤗🤗🤗
Hi Evie, stay well and chill. It will be better and over soon❤️ These songs bring good mood;)
😆 K! Hahaha yeah it'll be over well near the end of my pregnancy I guess! Rare case as my toilet hugging moments ease up later in the second trimester but still hugging near the end of my pregnancy! Yeah they sure do bring good mood! Wondering who wants to play Doctor/nurse for our TTJ! 🤔👀🤣
Just do what you can Evie. It will be over soon enough and baby dragon will be here. Perhaps for now, your doctor…
K! The toilet moments ease some what in later trimester of my pregnancy! I'm a rare case who still had toilet hugging moments till almost the end of my pregnancy though definitely ease after 2nd trimester! So guess that's a plus! I'm having Twins so there goes my wish up in smoke! Hoping for a girl but well who knows! Guess I will know for sure in 6 weeks! Decided on 20 weeks cause higher chances of accuracy around 80% to 90% to know gender! Also there's a fact that I'm freaking out! I'm due in September! So our mini Moonies are gonna have their birthdays in same month! Oh so does my cousin's! I might probably be on a bad cousin list if there's 1, because I'm feeling happy that I'm not freaking out alone!😂 Thank you very much for virtual hugs!😍😍😍😊😘😘😘🤗🤗🤗 How are you doing my dear? Busy? What are you watching currently? I'm making a list of snacks I wanna have for our rewatch! If I'm going to cry my eyes out I might as well with full stomach! 😉 🤣🙈
Just do what you can Evie. It will be over soon enough and baby dragon will be here. Perhaps for now, your doctor…
Hehehe! My doctor told me to slow down and not doing too much! Now sticking to couple yoga! He sorta threatened(hehehe feels that way) me with bed rest! And my hubby is enthusiastically siding with him and told me he's gonna tell my mom if I don't listen to the doctor! So I bit my hubby's arm! 🙈 If I'm not afraid of jail I might deck my doctor! So tempting! Plus Orange is so not my color! 🤣 But after biting my hubby I calmly said ok I will listen to your advice! The look on my doctor face is priceless! 😂 My doctor needs house train in my opinion! Medical skills top notch but need to work on his bedside manner in my opinion! Anyway I got a really good laugh out of my doctor visit so that's a plus! 🤣
Enjoy fellow Moonies! Songs I'm listening and loving at the moment! Love the first two most but Supernatural is also good! Beautiful Things is both me and my hubby favorite! Our mini Moonies seems to love it too! All giggling and smiling whenever my hubby sings this song! Doctor is my favorite and our current work out song! I have to scale back my work out routine though! This part of pregnancy sucks! Well this and hugging the toilet! Beautiful Things :https://youtu.be/Oa_RSwwpPaA?si=ohbUm_dIjPOmkjP7 Doctor:https://youtu.be/xWkqjXjD73E?si=1m5BdjECMNGTd9zE Supernatural: https://youtu.be/5pt2rIhsFtk?si=v9Xu0lLHbcm-nFu4
Dang, just away for a couple of days and we get a nasty bug swinging by. 🪳🪳🪳We need to call the EXTERMINATORS!…
Wondering who paid us to be here? Seriously? Since when our XiXi need to pay to watch his drama? Good lord the idiocy and having a few screws loose! Dragon fire ready! 🐲🐲🐲🐲🐲 God not here for a couple of days and here comes the bug! So annoying!
Cheers!🌕🥂❤️We share the same moon no matter where we are;)
Hi Megumi dear! I don't celebrate this Lantern Festival though as I am not Chinese. But during our Thidingyut Festival (Lighting Festival) and Tazaungding Festival, there are lanterns everywhere! I don't get to see our Traditional Festivals anymore for a long time though as my last visit to Myanmar was before COVID! Yeah our mini Moonies are still quite young so they can't make their own Lanterns! Planning to teach them when they are older! Also wanna take them to visit Myanmar when they are older! Hopefully by then everything is good in Myanmar for us to travel safely! How are you doing? Busy? Do you celebrate Lanterns Festival? I'm a bit busy these days! Also baby dragon is also on the way! Hopefully and cross my fingers 🤞 not multiple this time! Otherwise ouch my poor Vjajay! 😆👀
Hahaha! Wondering how to appreciate it?🤔🤣 There's creativity and then there's......... well..... you know...... (Scratching my head) I guess I am just fresh out of words for that! 👀
I am laughing out loud at the Taiwanese drama name though I have no idea if it's a comedy or not!
💕😘😘😘🤗🤗🤗
Thank you very much for virtual hugs!😍😍😍😊😘😘😘🤗🤗🤗
How are you doing my dear? Busy? What are you watching currently? I'm making a list of snacks I wanna have for our rewatch! If I'm going to cry my eyes out I might as well with full stomach! 😉
🤣🙈
Beautiful Things :https://youtu.be/Oa_RSwwpPaA?si=ohbUm_dIjPOmkjP7
Doctor:https://youtu.be/xWkqjXjD73E?si=1m5BdjECMNGTd9zE
Supernatural: https://youtu.be/5pt2rIhsFtk?si=v9Xu0lLHbcm-nFu4
How are you doing? Busy? Do you celebrate Lanterns Festival?
I'm a bit busy these days! Also baby dragon is also on the way! Hopefully and cross my fingers 🤞 not multiple this time! Otherwise ouch my poor Vjajay! 😆👀