Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: NY, USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 7, 2023
Replying to Micha • Apr 6, 2024
Take care over there, Evie! Keep safe! 🫶🫶🫶LOL at the tea sets knee-jerk reaction! 😂 You just reminded…
Hahaha! Knees jerk reaction indeed! My hubby's cousins took our mini Moonies and drove away! We only realized that they left our home only when they came back! Our mini Moonies were not happy campers though! 🤣🤣🤣 Sometimes priorities! Hehehe! Her big ass flat screen TV must be very important to her! Her kids were ok right?
I have obsession with Tea Sets! My granny hobby I guess. I don't care much for plates and crystals! Tea Sets plus also coffee mugs though I don't drink coffee much! But Starbucks is a must have whenever I am out and about!
1 2
Replying to Alila Nguyen • Apr 6, 2024
You are so funny! *big hug! Hoping for no more earthquake for the next 50yrs!
Hehehe lovely hubby indeed! Our home is basically disaster proof(well to a greater extent anyway)as my hubby designed and built that way! Good thing too coz when we married I was only 22 and care more about design and deco! Only when the almost 30 minutes late earthquake alert message popped up I remember to ask my hubby whether our home can withstand earthquake! 🤣🤣🤣 I know it's safe and durable but no idea or forgot 🤔 if our home can withstand earthquake or not!
1 0
Replying to Pytheos • Apr 6, 2024
🫶🏻Hugs hugs 🫶🏻🫶🏻💜
I'm also watching it! I like the FL! Interesting story so far! ML I can do without! Wish the ML is Arthur Chen though! Their chemistry is off the chart in Lighter and Princess!
0 1
Replying to Kez The Untamed • Apr 6, 2024
🤭🤭🤭That’s funny…… “Oh shit my tea sets” 😂I hope if it were me I’d remember to grab all…
Hahaha I really do love my tea sets! I collect tea sets! Guess our grandmas passed that on us girls in the family! If it's serious, guess I will be in trouble! 😅
0 0
Replying to Kelekat • Apr 6, 2024
Felt it all the way here in MD too. Actually my sister was on a teleconference and there were people in VA, NJ…
Hugs! Hopefully there's nothing damage at your home! Most stuff you can just buy it but some stuffs are sentimental which makes us sad when we lose! Can you believe we get the earthquake alert after the earthquake? Like almost 30 minutes later!
3 0
Replying to Alila Nguyen • Apr 6, 2024
You are so funny! *big hug! Hoping for no more earthquake for the next 50yrs!
Hahaha hopefully no more earthquake for next decades or centuries! Not trying to be funny but weirdly the first thing that popped into my mind is my Tea Sets! Our mini Moonies are enjoying their outdoor time with their uncles so I'm not that worried! But luckily our home is earthquake proof! Barely felt the subtle rattle yet I just over reacted I guess! Hehehe 🤣🤣🤣🙈 my hubby was really annoyed because I might tripped or stumbled!
0 2
Replying to Pytheos • Apr 6, 2024
🫶🏻Hugs hugs 🫶🏻🫶🏻💜
Thank you very much my dear! How are you doing? 😘😍🤗
0 3
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 5, 2024
Earthquake in NY! Didn't last long though! Our fur babies felt it before us! I ran towards my tea sets cabinets like idiot! I'm like oh shit my Tea sets! I didn't even remember to grab anything important! Luckily nothing broken! Hehehe what will I do without my hubby? No hp, handbag, wallet, nothing! Just ran straight towards my tea sets cabinets! 🙈
1 20
Replying to Lei • Apr 4, 2024
OMG! 😍
Sadly busy with our mini Moonies and hugging the toilet so I don't have much time! I just have to choose which one to watch more! Plus I found the ML boring! So I might have to let this one go! But who knows, I might watch it later when I have time but I don't know when I'm actually gonna have time !
0 0
Replying to Lei • Apr 3, 2024
OMG! 😍
Oh really? Don't know about that! Cause I just thought he's boring in Trailer. So I decided not to watch though I think it's in my never ending list of Watch Later. Not sure! 🤣🤣🤣
1 2
Replying to Evie Zan • Apr 2, 2024
Title In Blossom Spoiler
Is this drama good Megumi dear? I was thinking about watching!
Hahaha no idea why I don't mind her except make up! She should fire her make up artist though it's not nice to wish someone to get fired! She looks more lively when she's not wearing makeup! Well brownish skin tone is obvious but I prefer her without 100 layers of makeup!
0 1
Replying to Evie Zan • Apr 2, 2024
Title In Blossom Spoiler
Is this drama good Megumi dear? I was thinking about watching!
Ahh! Like I thought it leaves an opening if they ever decided to go for Season 2! I love the dancing scenes! She really can dance beautifully! When I have time gonna search for dancing scenes from this drama! Is the FL sucks like what people said? For little bit of the scenes I watched, I think she done a good job! 100 layers of makeup I agree! But understandable as her skin tone is not white! Rather brownish compared to most actress. Hence 100 layers of extremely white thick make up! But I feel like it's a shame coz she has beautiful features! I was wondering what will the C actress or rather C entertainment industry would do if their culture beauty standard is yellow undertone? Hahaha dip the actresses in tumeric? I wonder how it would look?🤔🤣🤣🤣
0 3
Replying to Lei • Apr 2, 2024
OMG! 😍
Not interested in Legend of ShenLi though! I look at the ML and I feel bored somehow! No idea why though! I saw posts raving about him but I just don't wanna watch it! XiXi ruined me for most ML. 🤣🤣🤣
1 11
Replying to Evie Zan • Apr 1, 2024
Title In Blossom
Is this drama good Megumi dear? I was thinking about watching!
Hehehe I do the opposite! I watched episode 27! Enjoying the FL dancing scenes! Then watched the last minutes of episode 32! Though I don't know the plot, I am happy that it's sort of HE with sort of open ending. Do I interpreted right or not I have no idea!🤣 It's on my plan to watch list but no idea when will I get around to watch it!
0 5
Replying to Lei • Apr 1, 2024
OMG! 😍
Are you getting ideas too my dear? Do I miss something? 🤔🤣🙈🤡
0 13
Replying to ChunTian • Apr 1, 2024
Black Bird OST is so mysterious beautiful. Never gets old. ❤️❤️Hmmm....bloodspit? *ChunTian observes closely…
Definitely activate your brilliant brain ! When your hot hubby is sweating all day making boxes with doors to grow potatoes, sweet potatoes, ginger, so you don't need to put much effort when you harvest. Just open the little door and volla! Making your heart melt in a pile of ooey gooey ! Let's just say it's a little bit of Thank you reward! As for whom? 🤔💭🤣🤣🤣😝🙈🤡
0 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Apr 1, 2024
Title In Blossom
Fast track express released!!! As I thought…all ep is out! Enjoy!
Is this drama good Megumi dear? I was thinking about watching!
1 7
Replying to ChunTian • Apr 1, 2024
Black Bird OST is so mysterious beautiful. Never gets old. ❤️❤️Hmmm....bloodspit? *ChunTian observes closely…
Making Strawberry Coulis now! Used up Raspberries yesterday! 🤣🤣🤣😝🙈🤡
0 2