Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: NY, USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 7, 2023
Replying to chsaf • Apr 14, 2024
Hello my dear lovely friends, how I've missed you all..TTEOTM rewatch will destroy me cos I'll cry non-stop and…
Thank you very much my dear! We are having a boy and a girl! 😄 So I'm having Dragon babies! 🐉🐉
2 5
Replying to Pytheos • Apr 14, 2024
By the way, are you a fan of The Blood of Youth ? Netflix Spore has airdropped the show today! Woohooo... Am hoping…
I laughed my behind off watching I Am Nobody! Bi Wen Jun looks super handsome with white hair! His martial arts movements are very graceful like dancing but with perfect combo with force! I don't like NH though so I FF his scenes!
0 3
Replying to Pytheos • Apr 14, 2024
By the way, are you a fan of The Blood of Youth ? Netflix Spore has airdropped the show today! Woohooo... Am hoping…
Oh yeah I want to watch Arthur new drama!
1 1
Replying to chsaf • Apr 14, 2024
Hello my dear lovely friends, how I've missed you all..TTEOTM rewatch will destroy me cos I'll cry non-stop and…
Yeah very happy to finally have a girl! My cousin is spitting mad that she's having boys again! I'm taking care! Apart from hugging toilet, everything is ok!
0 4
Replying to chsaf • Apr 14, 2024
Hello my dear lovely friends, how I've missed you all..TTEOTM rewatch will destroy me cos I'll cry non-stop and…
We are doing well! Our mini Moonies are growing so fast! Well with bottomless stomachs, rarely sick ! 🤣🤣🤣 Currently wearing size 6-9 months old! Gonna have to buy new clothes again soon in a week or two! Start eating now! And also try bubble blowing at the most inappropriate time! Also starting to mimic ma, da, no, oh! Teething already! Already went for their first dentist visit last month!
0 0
Replying to chsaf • Apr 14, 2024
Hello my dear lovely friends, how I've missed you all..TTEOTM rewatch will destroy me cos I'll cry non-stop and…
Hahaha! I'm busy too with our mini Moonies and hugging the toilet! I'm having Twins! A boy and a girl! Yay! My wish come true! 😄 Take Care my dear! 💞💞💞 Love and Hugs! 😘😘😘🤗🤗🤗
0 15
Replying to cdramalizard • Apr 13, 2024
some people wants instant romance and some hates mother too much to watch.
Don't like the mom but don't really hate her either as I get where she comes from! She doesn't understand the business environment and also she is not a broad minded person either. I feel that this drama have a flavor to it! And this makes the drama more attractive. As I don't like both ML and FL, I don't care If it's HE or not. Just watching for the plot of this drama! Poor mom actually don't get her daughter too! She thought her daughter was sad because she had to break up with her Fiancee! Luckily our mom gets me though she's an iron lady!🤣🤣🤣 When I broke up with my bf over 6 years ago, my mom only asked my reason! She found my reason are valid so she just told me cry now and you will get over it when it's time! Learn your lesson and try to move on with your life! Told me I don't raise my children to be weaklings! I went through 5 stages well technically 4 I think 🤔 as I am dead sure the relationship was over so guess starting with anger and ended with acceptance! Then FF 5 months later I met my great love/my soul mate/my best friend - who becomes my hubby! Got married 3 months after dating! So I was interested to see how the drama will go! Hopefully not disappoint me though coz don't have much spare time as I'm busy with our Triplets!
4 0
Replying to justjacky • Apr 13, 2024
Currently, I'm watching some mini dramas and old stuff while waiting for something that's my vibe to air. What…
Hehehe! Me too! Shall we ask Siri or Google Assistant or Alexa or Cortana ? 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤡
0 3
Replying to Pytheos • Apr 13, 2024
By the way, are you a fan of The Blood of Youth ? Netflix Spore has airdropped the show today! Woohooo... Am hoping…
K! He's a handsome one! Double Love, Silent of the Monster, Sweet Tai Chi, Sweet Teeth, I am Nobody are his modern drama! He sings OST of most of his dramas! Though I don't understand a word, I really like the 2 songs singing together with original singer!
1. https://youtu.be/wj3SjMRNyBg?si=BEdViqIbIzHxUa1Q
2. https://youtu.be/08AzjizJ6w4?si=a-g7OhMPZ6eTFMYM( not a rock fan but man he can really sing)
3. https://youtu.be/KtOlMD1TOUU?si=OYE66eKFHhq7lmMI (OST from I am Nobody)
0 8
Replying to justjacky • Apr 12, 2024
Currently, I'm watching some mini dramas and old stuff while waiting for something that's my vibe to air. What…
True! Or we could start practicing witch craft and curse them! Hehehe! 😂😂😂
1 6
Replying to justjacky • Apr 12, 2024
Currently, I'm watching some mini dramas and old stuff while waiting for something that's my vibe to air. What…
What! I can see your reply my dear! Why would you be banished?
0 13
Replying to Pytheos • Apr 12, 2024
By the way, are you a fan of The Blood of Youth ? Netflix Spore has airdropped the show today! Woohooo... Am hoping…
I also love him in Go Ahead! I'm waiting for Everlasting Longing! SWL with pretty braids! Have you ever watch Bi Wen Jun dramas? What do you think of him? He can sing really really well!
0 10
Replying to justjacky • Apr 12, 2024
Currently, I'm watching some mini dramas and old stuff while waiting for something that's my vibe to air. What…
Yeah it'll be one of our dreams come true! 🙌🙌🙌💕💕💕💕💕
0 15
Replying to justjacky • Apr 12, 2024
Currently, I'm watching some mini dramas and old stuff while waiting for something that's my vibe to air. What…
No idea why but I don't see him with FL though! But maybe not really bad as this ML though! Hahaha! The FL is also one of the few actress who manages to have good chemistry with everyone she works with but by far her with Arthur Chen is the most explosive!
0 0
Replying to Pytheos • Apr 12, 2024
By the way, are you a fan of The Blood of Youth ? Netflix Spore has airdropped the show today! Woohooo... Am hoping…
Hahaha! K! Shake hands my dear! I love him best in LLTG! One of my favorite cp is Wu Lei and Lusi!
Apart from him, who else do you like from my list?
0 12
Replying to Pytheos • Apr 12, 2024
By the way, are you a fan of The Blood of Youth ? Netflix Spore has airdropped the show today! Woohooo... Am hoping…
My backup are: Bi Wen Jun, Song Wei Long, Arthur Chen, Leo Wu, Caesar Wu, Evan Lin, Wang Zi Yi, Dylan Wang! See so many handsome leads!
1 17
Replying to justjacky • Apr 12, 2024
Currently, I'm watching some mini dramas and old stuff while waiting for something that's my vibe to air. What…
Then we will glue to the screen! Arthur fits the ML character more in my opinion plus the sizzling chemistry with FL! How wonderful it'll be?
0 19
Replying to Evie Zan • Apr 12, 2024
Power Out? Something bad happened where you live? Take Care dear!
Oh Ok! We use Solar and Wind energy at home so we don't depends on public electricity facilities. It sucks especially where you live is hot though! So many inconveniences! Hugs! At least nothing bad happened which is very good!
1 0
Replying to justjacky • Apr 11, 2024
Currently, I'm watching some mini dramas and old stuff while waiting for something that's my vibe to air. What…
I think he slowly made a comeback now! He got framed! So got bad press !
1 0
Replying to justjacky • Apr 11, 2024
Currently, I'm watching some mini dramas and old stuff while waiting for something that's my vibe to air. What…
Oh I read that story! He just got framed I think! Poor guy!
0 0