News
On Plum Blossom • 7 days ago
Title Plum Blossom
Kim Rae Won!!
0 0
On No Tail to Tell • Apr 15, 2026
Title No Tail to Tell
No Tale to Tell At all!
17 2
On Vigilante • Feb 19, 2026
Title Vigilante
Yoo Ji Tae for eva!
2 0
On Kim Tae Seong • Jan 11, 2026
Person Kim Tae Seong
'The Manipulated' excellent music!
1 0
Replying to Miiiii Sooo • Dec 14, 2025
Title You're Beautiful
I didn't like this drama. I started it with high expectations, but I was disappointed. Both the ML and FL are…
uhh, on episode 02 and i think i ll quit..
0 0
On The Murky Stream • Nov 2, 2025
Title The Murky Stream Spoiler
The story is good but then.. there are some excessive moments you could not watch. Eg Ep08, FL and her father look like waiting for the bads to come and SML goes alone in the nest and against five fighters. All this must have been avoided. And some more examples like that.. Like Mu Deok's blackmail with the letter.. Somehow the carachters act apart from their intelligence, I mean the MLs..
1 0
On Hyena • Oct 10, 2025
Title Hyena Spoiler
I m on ep05 and have to say: 1. probably female screenwriter 2. why is he always speechless (this is kind of unreal) . I guess I have to wait?
0 1
On Mouse • Sep 10, 2025
Title Mouse
Lee Hee Joon syndrome...
0 0
Replying to thz89 • Jan 10, 2025
Title Misaeng: Incomplete Life
Go/Baduk is so easy to play. The rules are super simple, so you can play the game very quickly. You can even play…
Thank you I'll give it a try!
0 0
Replying to moonchild • Dec 8, 2024
Person Lee Sung Min
incredible acting in Bloody Lucky Day
Also in Misaeng
1 0
On Misaeng: Incomplete Life • Dec 8, 2024
Title Misaeng: Incomplete Life
Im just checking badok rules in order to understand the whole hypothesis. On episode 8 and very promising, I wish I knew how to play the game..
0 2
On The King in Love • May 2, 2024
Title The King in Love
Now on episode 15 and I feel this writer is really indecisive in character development or the production would drag it accordingly the viewers' reviews.. and this is somehow frustrating..
0 0
On Birth of a Beauty • Nov 11, 2023
Title Birth of a Beauty Spoiler
Adorable couple lead and a nice watch, except the last separation episodes. I had to skip most of them
1 0
On Fates & Furies • Nov 6, 2023
Title Fates & Furies
Episode 22 and drama is going down..
0 0
Replying to Leo • Sep 20, 2023
Title Secret Garden Spoiler
This ML was just toxic in my opinion.. overbearing, stalker and obsessed! At some point I asked myself if I was…
It's a cliché the spoiled rich boy who turns out to be a honest man. After all he did offer his life for her and they lived happily. You also must consider the Korean culture..
0 0
On Incarnation of Money • May 7, 2023
Title Incarnation of Money
No boring moments, good writing. Must watch list.
5 0
On Doctor John • Apr 23, 2023
Title Doctor John
Well I think there are some problems in the script. It's starting ok but we expect a better development and a clear explanation on doctor's motives. Though we never get it! The story goes on and some things are totally thrown in like cherubim medicine. . Ji Sung is again amazing but I feel he's acting alone with no directions from anyone!
0 0
On If You Wish Upon Me • Feb 24, 2023
Title If You Wish Upon Me
I agree its nice and touching , JCW excellent. Did not like FL acting. And her Botox too. That derailed me..
0 0
On Signal • Jan 30, 2023
Title Signal
It could have been great but I see some script problems and for another time I DON'T LIKE THE FL, specially when she cries or is around her love..
2 0
On Splash Splash Love • Jan 17, 2023
Title Splash Splash Love
I would go for Ahn Hyo
3 0