K-Drama Replying to Synchonicity • Apr 27, 2025
Title Sangmin Dinneaw
Well, I liked it more than most of y'all did. I thought it was sweet and enjoyable. I'm giving it a 7.5.
I like it too, and thought it was funny. I give it an 8.0.
1 0
On Heesu in Class 2 • Apr 26, 2025
Title Heesu in Class 2
I really liked the show, but it focused to much on the straight couple for a bl. I also didn't like the end. The two main couple are cute together. I wish we could of seen their relationship develop more than dragging it out throughout the series.
5 0
Replying to Raining Sunshine • Apr 13, 2025
Title Secrets Happened on the Litchi Island
YouTube
Can you post the link? I can't find the English subtitles.
0 3
Replying to Raining Sunshine • Apr 13, 2025
Title Secrets Happened on the Litchi Island
YouTube
YouTube doesn't have English subtitles.
0 6
On Secrets Happened on the Litchi Island • Apr 13, 2025
Title Secrets Happened on the Litchi Island
What platform is this show on?
1 8
On Begins Youth • Apr 13, 2025
Title Begins Youth
What platform can I watch this show on?
0 2
On Ossan's Love Thailand • Mar 24, 2025
Title Ossan's Love Thailand
I loved this series. We got to see a whole different side of Earth that we usually don't see in shows. EarthMix is one of my favorite BL couples. The series was so much fun. I will miss it.
7 0
Replying to MaPia • Mar 24, 2025
Title The Time of Fever
Where can I watch this one?
I watched it on IQ
1 1
On A Perfect Match • Mar 4, 2025
Title A Perfect Match
I finished all the episodes and it was cute. I don't know why everyone is hating on this show. it wasn't the best, but it also wasn't the worst. I like it.
2 0
On 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us • Mar 4, 2025
Title 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us
What platform can I watch it on?
0 1
Replying to killerabs • Jan 26, 2025
Title The Boy Next World
This show is going nowhere very slowly. But I keep coming back to watch.
I feel the same way. I am hope it gets better.
1 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Jan 14, 2025
Title Sangmin Dinneaw
It actually set me in such a good mood this morning that the nice feeling is still there. 😁 Even work couldn't…
You are correct. My Co-worker and I were still laughing this morning at work because of last night episode 😆
1 0
Replying to tomopiiro • Jan 5, 2025
Title Sangmin Dinneaw
Please report the subs for episode 2 for being out of sync on iQIYI!
If you have IQ on IG or Facebook. You can report it there, and they will message you back.
1 1
Replying to ellie_keller • Dec 19, 2024
Title Our Youth
I watch it on OneTouchTV if that helps :D
I pay to watch it on GagaOOLaga
2 0
On Be Moon • Dec 15, 2024
Title Be Moon
I am confused! There is only 4 episodes?
0 2
On Bad Guy My Boss • Dec 1, 2024
Title Bad Guy My Boss
I don't know why people are hating on this show. It was well written and the acting is good. I enjoyed it from the beginning and believe the ratings swould be higher. I would like to see them again in another series.
2 0
Replying to Klyphe123 • Nov 22, 2024
Title Winter Is Not the Death of Summer but the Birth of Spring
I'm not seeing English subs as an option on YT. Where can I find the show with English subs?
If you go to settings, click captions, auto translate, and you will see English.
1 2
Replying to svn_sinz • Nov 3, 2024
Title Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan
where did you watch it?
It is on GagaOOlala.
1 0
On The Hidden Moon (Uncut Ver.) • Nov 3, 2024
Title The Hidden Moon (Uncut Ver.)
Episode 9 was sad, but finally the truth came out. It was the best episode of all the episodes.
1 0
Replying to Lee Burnap • Oct 9, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin
I've finished the first 10 episodes and I can't wait for the special episode and season 2. I am perhaps of a different…
I am wondering if the special episode will be on next Tuesday, since they release both episodes this week.
1 0
