K-Drama
Replying to Starlight Surfer • Oct 3, 2024
Title Heavens x Candy
Oh yes it depends on what you like to watch, but here are some safe options 1. I feel you linger in the air 2.…
I have seem them all lol
2 1
On Fourever You • Sep 29, 2024
Title Fourever You
What platform will this show be on?
3 2
Replying to CRPH • Sep 26, 2024
Title The On1y One
they are split apart for a few years when their parents find out about them dating and meet back in their mid…
Do you know where I can read the English novel?
0 3
On I Feel You Linger in the Air • Sep 26, 2024
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air
Where can I watch this show?
0 1
Replying to Justliving10 • Sep 7, 2024
Title Kidnap
is this show geo restricted? it’s not coming up on YouTube for me?
Me neither. I watch it on GagaOOlala.
1 2
Replying to suchakdramaqueen • Aug 23, 2024
Title 4Minutes
I don't use either platforms but today's episode is a full 48 minutes.
Today's episode is 48 minutes long on GagaOOlala.
1 0
Replying to polpino • Jul 29, 2024
Title The Boy Next World
guys, does anyone know where I can watch the intro?
it is on YouTube.
2 0
Replying to Pookiecookie • Jul 24, 2024
Title I Saw You in My Dream
From where to watch this drama other than kisskh someone please tell me 😩😩😩
It is on GagaOOlal, but you have to pay for the subscription.
0 0
Replying to thecarterfilez • Jul 21, 2024
Title Silhouette of Your Voice
about to go watch this as I'm really enjoying the series remake that's currently airing
I like the series too.
1 0
On Silhouette of Your Voice • Jul 21, 2024
Title Silhouette of Your Voice
The movie is okay and cute, but the current series is alot better. The series draws out what the movie lacks.
4 1
On Century of Love • Jun 19, 2024
Title Century of Love
Does anyone know what platform the show will be on?
1 1
On Cityboy_Log • Jun 12, 2024
Title Cityboy_Log
Where can watch this show on?
0 1
