Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 29, 2020
Replying to KiKo Tsukino • Jul 20, 2021
Happy unsatisfied ending (I will always put the unsatisfied in my reply when someone ask this lol)
means they both are together or not
0 0
On Love and Redemption • Jun 6, 2021
how's is this show so beautiful I want to see it more but at the same time I don't want to see it as I am afraid xuan ji and si feng might be separated again which I can not see
1 0
Replying to janica • May 31, 2021
Person Wan Peng
Yes, I'm actually waiting for her part.
how's this drama I have not started watching
0 0
Replying to Jeanette • May 19, 2021
English subs have not yet caught up. I believe they release a portion (3 or 4) subbed episodes a week at a time.
thankyou for information
1 0
On Wan Peng • May 18, 2021
Person Wan Peng
is she really in faith makes great
2 3
Replying to beeb • Apr 22, 2021
I’ve been wanting to watch the long ballad and people say it’s in youtube but I couldn’t find. I can only…
u can try
its subbed
till now 30 ep have come
I also watch on it
0 0
Replying to beeb • Apr 22, 2021
I’ve been wanting to watch the long ballad and people say it’s in youtube but I couldn’t find. I can only…
it's available on asiaflix
0 0
Replying to yuxuandiong • Mar 16, 2021
Title Crush
it will be aired on Iqiyi soon (April/May)
thankyou for the information
0 0
On Crush • Jan 22, 2021
Title Crush
Plzz any one let me know where to watch it
0 3
Replying to dcik • Jan 20, 2021
Didnt know it aired in india. Was ot hindi dubbed?
Yess u are right korean is the best and now best part is that now i can even watch without subtitles
1 0