I’ve always wanted dramas that have all three: crime, romance, and comedy. This is such a light watch! I binge-watched episodes 1–8, and I actually became more interested after episode 5. But if I were to rate it seriously, I’d give it a 7.5/10. Hae In just doesn’t have a bad aura in him (just a cute face haha), so IMO, I’m not very convinced by him as a boxer-turned-gangster. 😅
As many people have said, Season 1 is better. After watching the first two episodes last week, I agreed. But I really liked Episodes 3–4 and felt sorry for Jian. Just when it seemed like she could finally have a normal life on the island, it was taken away from her. The moment he started doubting Woo Jin, I immediately thought that if he wasn't the bad guy, then he probably wouldn't last either. It felt like this was the final stretch for Jian to become a complete bada#s and finally stop denying that this is the kind of life she's destined to live.
Last 2 eps im already at 2x speed. I wonder if this was made my a newbie writer. Even the actress’ acting is not giving, at least imo. You can easily drop this at around ep 5 😂
Happy ending 💙 But is it just me? After just seeing him beaten once, why do i feel like chairman is a weakling villain? 😂😂😂 I hope if season 2 pushes through, they get Rain as a villain. He was very good in Bh s2
Good thing this is just a very short drama and will end next week. There’s already a good drama for sat-sun (spooky in love). This one you can watch it to kill time and at 1.25- 1.5x speed 😂
The ending of Episode 2 was so hilarious. 😂😂😂 Gosh, I hate that I have to wait a whole week to see how the story unfolds. Episode 3 looks like it's going to be even funnier. 😂
Manhwa readers, spoil me the ending. I wonder how they are already in talks of having a second season maybe they would all leave us hanging about agent kim and his daughter
Also Excited with cha tae hyun next ep
But if I were to rate it seriously, I’d give it a 7.5/10. Hae In just doesn’t have a bad aura in him (just a cute face haha), so IMO, I’m not very convinced by him as a boxer-turned-gangster. 😅
The moment he started doubting Woo Jin, I immediately thought that if he wasn't the bad guy, then he probably wouldn't last either. It felt like this was the final stretch for Jian to become a complete bada#s and finally stop denying that this is the kind of life she's destined to live.
Anyway, this is still a good drama and i love both of them here.
But is it just me? After just seeing him beaten once, why do i feel like chairman is a weakling villain? 😂😂😂
I hope if season 2 pushes through, they get Rain as a villain. He was very good in Bh s2
Gosh, I hate that I have to wait a whole week to see how the story unfolds. Episode 3 looks like it's going to be even funnier. 😂