We’ve hated all the adults in this drama, but they completely broke our hearts and made us cry a river in the finale—or is it just me? 😭💔 The raw emotion from Pio’s mom was so intense, you could deeply feel her generational pain. Even the grandfather’s toxic traits stemmed from a place of fear, showing how easily bad communication can fracture a family. What a beautifully heavy ending! 🥺
I didn't know Kian back in season1 but I find the show comforting. Always laugh with how unhygienic he is but always freak out when he sees 💩 Hahaha I mean, aren't the guests conscious that celebrities are cleaning up after them? Lol
I enjoyed the first ep but shocked at the same time cos it was only 2 eps? Huhu Goblin 10th yr anniversary has 4 eps at least Anyways, i hope LEGEND OF THE BLUE SEA will also have 10th yr anniversary special 🥹
I got bored with ep 1 and ep 2 still so-so. Office dramas can really get boring but i love him in Love Scout. They could have make this a movie instead. No sure if im gonna watch next week
How about burning bodies of his victims and adding them to the clay for his sculptures? That's my theory... 🤔…
The sculpture...I think i saw this in another Kdrama i forgot which one so i wouldnt be surprised about it cos i got very sus when they try to close up those ARTS
Hahaha I mean, aren't the guests conscious that celebrities are cleaning up after them? Lol
Also i wanna slap Pio’s mom so hard if i could 😖
Yoo Yeon Seok!!!
Goblin 10th yr anniversary has 4 eps at least
Anyways, i hope LEGEND OF THE BLUE SEA will also have 10th yr anniversary special 🥹
But until they bring back the OG casts, this will be just “MEH”
Office dramas can really get boring but i love him in Love Scout.
They could have make this a movie instead. No sure if im gonna watch next week
I hate all the adults here including Pasin 😂
Anyways, excited for Seung-ho next week