Editorials Replying to Althalus • Jun 11, 2022
Title Psycho Detective Season 2
how did it end?!?!? who died?!?!?!?!?!?
sorry, this was 3 years ago, i do not remember.
0 0
Replying to Fatooma92 • Apr 7, 2021
Title Detective Samoyeds Season 2
They added all the episodes on dramanice, and a group is currently subbing it.
Sorry, I don’t.
0 1
Replying to pattan001 • Apr 7, 2021
Title Psycho Detective Season 2
I want to watch it because Adam Cheng is the main lead. Sadly, this drama is nowhere to be found.
It’s on dramacool
1 1
Replying to Jmmill • Dec 22, 2020
Title Sweet Home
Idk why but the drama hits harder than the webtoon Especially that scene when hyunso turned into monster and dusik…
Isn’t this a spoiler??
0 1
Replying to biao • Dec 11, 2020
Title Guilty of Mind
@Jenna has subbed it. You can check the link above. Enjoy watching
Thanks for replying after so long, but I saw this on a plane like two years ago I think.
0 1
On Psycho Detective Season 2 • Nov 5, 2019
Title Psycho Detective Season 2 Spoiler
Well, that ended tragically.
0 5
Replying to Beautiful-V • Aug 18, 2019
Title L.O.R.D. Critical World
U can watch it on the app iQIYI with eng sub
Thanks
0 0
Replying to emmagucci • Jul 21, 2019
Title L.O.R.D. Critical World
HvH Film is translating it (kind of).
I’m happy that someone did, however, the eng sub is not even understandable or watchable.
0 0
Replying to christinatina • Jul 20, 2019
Title The Lost Tomb 2
Season 3 is the continuation from tomb of the sea and not from the lost tomb 2. So what we see in drama actually…
So there’s probably another lost tomb 3 other then the one already confirmed. Maybe, who knows at this point, there are too many different narratives and none of them follow each other.
2 1
On The Lost Tomb 2 • Jul 20, 2019
Title The Lost Tomb 2 Spoiler
I don’t understand how it’s a cliffhanger when season 3 is supposed to take place years in the future and has a different storyline it seems.
0 3
Replying to Fatooma92 • Jul 12, 2019
Title Last Cop the Movie
How did it end? (Can’t find the full movie even raw online)
Thanks
0 0
Replying to lastobjective • Jul 12, 2019
Title Last Cop the Movie
That ending... that really hurt me. Wow. I thought it was just going to be a movie that was incredibly silly and…
How did it end? (Can’t find the full movie even raw online)
0 2
Replying to Fatooma92 • Jun 21, 2019
Title The Lost Tomb 2
I wonder if those two will keep staring at each other with googly eyes whenever they meet. This happened in the…
I wanted to know if they did this in the novel as well. Since this happened in the movie version as well.
0 10
Replying to Lee_Naru • Jun 21, 2019
Title The Lost Tomb 2
Ep 13 and 14 are up. OMG. And so far i love this series so much. Wu Xie and Kylin that Scene.
I wonder if those two will keep staring at each other with googly eyes whenever they meet. This happened in the first series as well.
6 12
Replying to moonlight • Jun 21, 2019
Title The Lost Tomb 2
Just started this series, and I'm loving it so far! Just to confirm, is this the correct chronological order:…
Wait, is the tomb of the sea before or after the lost tomb 3? I thought it was the lost tomb 3 then tomb of the sea.
0 5
Replying to Irah Tyrah • Jun 7, 2019
Title L.O.R.D. Critical World
where i can watch this???
It’s on the normal drama websites, however, still no eng subs.
2 0
Replying to scientiae • Jun 4, 2019
Title L.O.R.D. Critical World
Can't find them anywhere. If only somebody would upload the show and enable community addition of subtitles of…
Normally, unless Chinese dramas are hyped up or have a really famous actor in it, we might get subs early (even then, it might take a while). If not, we might have to wait months or over a year for someone to sub it, if they ever do.
0 1
On L.O.R.D. Critical World • Jun 2, 2019
Title L.O.R.D. Critical World
Eng subs?
0 5
Replying to ro • Mar 26, 2019
Title Welcome to Waikiki Season 2 Spoiler
I’m definitely going to watch this but I’ve been wondering if they explain where the others have been to?…
Near the start of the first episode they show pictures of where the others are(all but one). It’s quick and simple, and they do mention that they broke up.
7 1
Replying to ForgottenSoul • Jan 20, 2019
Title An Oriental Odyssey Spoiler
which was this one.
Well, everything worked in the end kinda. So it’s kinda of a happy ending if you ignore the lead character’s death.
1 1
